X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
    Argh! Noooooooo!!! I want it!!!!111

Comment

i got in the beta, but the download is just bs, XI had terrible patch delivery too, and this looks no better, of course it could be because everyone and their dog is hammering the servers tyring to download.

I get about 0kbs to 5, and thats for about 2 seconds before it drops to 0 again, also how do i shut off the gdanm music

At this point in time i really cant be bothered to download

Comment

Apparently if you quit and start again each time it gets bad it kick starts the download speeds. Also, you can't kill the music through the client, but if you have W7 you can mute applications from the built in mixer.

Comment

Ahh yeah i forgot W7 can do that, thanks

Comment

Benchmark tool. Going to run it when I get home tonight.

I might give the alpha another go tonight as well. Going to try and get a SIXAXIS working on W7 64-bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
              i got in the beta, but the download is just bs, XI had terrible patch delivery too, and this looks no better, of course it could be because everyone and their dog is hammering the servers tyring to download.

I get about 0kbs to 5, and thats for about 2 seconds before it drops to 0 again, also how do i shut off the gdanm music

At this point in time i really cant be bothered to download
              When you download it do you get any remote connections, these are what gives you a faster download, if your getting zero connections then its likely you need to open some ports on your router, I had to do this and it made a big difference, 5kb to a steady 30-50kb/s, also a couple hours after the beta had ended for the day I found the d/l speed improved to about 300kb/s, must have been after everyone had logged off.

Comment

Looking forward to trying some more tonight, its annoying I can't really talk about any specifics yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                  http://download.nvidia.com/downloads...VBenchmark.zip

Benchmark tool. Going to run it when I get home tonight.

I might give the alpha another go tonight as well. Going to try and get a SIXAXIS working on W7 64-bit.
                  Cheers for that, just ran the benchmark and scored 2830 with Load Time 17080 ms.

Interestingly the benchmark ran a fair bit smoother to when playing the Alpha.

Comment

Scores (whatever they mean) for both resolution settings, both are a lot choppier then I would have expected.

Comment

I retried mine through my tv on 1080p and it hit the frame rate pretty hard, the score was about 1800.

Comment

1080p

720p

I'd normally run at 1680*1050 in fullscreen, so somewhere between the two.

Comment

crashes before it starts on my system

*edit*

working now

4162 @ 720p
                          Last edited by abigsmurf; 18-06-2010, 18:41.

Comment

This video shows the updated battle system which will be implemented for Beta test which will likely start mid July.

It looks like quite a nice improvement, if you've played the Alpha you will notice how much faster paced this video looks, i'm looking forward to trying this.

Comment

Here's the new trailer

Tripple screen 3D setup, hmm tempting.

Comment

No joy getting the SIXAXIS setup in Windows and I'm not sure I can be bothered trying to play the game with the mouse/keyboard controls in their current state.

Comment

Working...
                                X