Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got it. Think it was add blocker or something on Chrome. Worked on IE first time

Comment

Wait what, I ordered that standard version from amazon this morning thinking it include all the pre order items that isn't the case?

Comment

I think standard version pre-order comes with Cait Sith and Moogle Cap, while Collector's comes with those plus, Warrior of Light Helm, Behemoth Barding and minion, and a coureul mount. Unless those extra CE items come in the box.

Comment

Yeah that's what I thought, dj's post confused me unless I read it wrong.

Ill get the new CE items because I have the 1.0 edition and ill also get the pre order bonuses from early access code from amazon.

Comment

Im not sure Amazon say this

-Final Fantasy XIV - A Realm Reborn
            (with Early Access Bonus)

Shopto say -

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn with early access + bonus content PC

Maybe its just amazon's description.

I'm sure your right about the Warrior of Light Helm, Behemoth Barding and minion, and a coureul mount and early access just not sure about the Cait Sith and Cap due to the descriptions.
            Last edited by djtickle; 21-08-2013, 13:52.

Comment

I had no idea if you owned v1 CE you get all the new stuff, Rare pointed this out which confirms you do

Comment

Not sure if I'm reading it wrong but it doesn't confirm the cap and cait.

I thought they where only available by preordering CE ARR.

But I don't see how the preorder codes are different, so I'm guessing that any preorder code will add these 2 items plus early access.

I have a friend who is trying to add a standard pre order code from shopto but cannot get it done atm, will let you know once he has if you want to hold off.
                Last edited by djtickle; 21-08-2013, 14:07.

Comment

Yes repp we will get all the 'online' bonuses coz we already have the 1.0 CE that's confirmed loads of times. What I'm trying to do is also get the pre order bonus. So dj u only have one code too? Amazon sent me a early access code, which I assume has the moggle hat and cait minion attached to it.

Comment

Tried a few times now with no luck. Oh well, as long as its all sorted by Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by apathy87 View Post
                      Yes repp we will get all the 'online' bonuses coz we already have the 1.0 CE that's confirmed loads of times. What I'm trying to do is also get the pre order bonus. So dj u only have one code too? Amazon sent me a early access code, which I assume has the moggle hat and cait minion attached to it.
                      Yeah 1 code from amazon. But I preordered the CE. It added the hat and cait though to my service account.

I expect they are all the same, but like I said I have a friend registering standard (new player so he's nothing to lose) if you want to hang on and I'll let you know what he gets.

Comment

The Moogle Cap and Cait Sith are pre-order items for any version, they're "Pre-order" bonuses.

Detailed product information for FINAL FANTASY XIV.

Comment

Just to be clear:

Moogle Cap + Cait Sith = Pre-order
                          All the other CE stuff = v1 or v2 CE

Is how I understand it, being a v1 player alone I don't think nets you the CE items.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                            Just to be clear:

Is how I understand it, being a v1 player alone I don't think nets you the CE items.
                            This is correct.

Have updated the player list in that other thread for 2013, missing loads of people.

Comment

The real fun is that I'm away for a big lump of the early access period, why do they always do early play on major holiday weekends. Great if you don't use them for anything but away with a load of mates.

I needed early access to be the last few days while Zoe is away with Evie!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                                Just to be clear:

Ah thats good news then. Its a bloody sham if you ask me. No clear information, code after code after code.

It was all going so well!

Comment

Working...
                                X