Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenblob View Post
    Djtickle - Il give you a heads up, I remember the very early days of xi when you helped guide me on a few things so hopefully you won't mind doing it again...it's been a long time and I've been working every weekend the beta has run

Rep - Cheers for the info!

Has anyone has their preorder early access codes arrive from Amazon or Tesco? :/
    No probs at all man, we have 3/4 players in the same boat as you so will be a good laugh I'm sure.

I have got my amazon code, they sent it me the instant I placed my order. I'd get onto the support, I seen a few people have had to do that but amazon just issued them a code! Let me know your in game name!

Comment

I'm on Excalibur but have 0 time invested in the char so I may move yet depends on how the play on a legacy world is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
        I'm on Excalibur but have 0 time invested in the char so I may move yet depends on how the play on a legacy world is.
        Come Sat I can give you a numbers count at prime times if there is a way to do it like on 11 of how many people are logged in over the next couple of weeks or so.

I'd say it was the most busy i've every seen it on any server last weekend but with all the problems I'd guess that was the same for any server with all the issues that was floating about.

1-2 months in will be the real test of time.

Comment

Join ussssss hahaha

Comment

See how it goes this time I'm purely a casual player, will be the odd hour or 2 here and there rather than everyday. The beta looked like that would suit me, FFXI unless you had a 5 hour block was a waste of time logging on mostly. Hoping to catch up a bit with Talizker to do some quests like the old days - shame we've seen nothing of Darwock

Going to go download the PS3 client now that my pre-registration has finally gone through.

Comment

Hello Guys - for anyone on Excalibur that was interested in the Posts made on the Beyond Galleon Forums please check out - http://www.phoenixrisingffxiv.enjin.com/home - the URL is being changed at Launch but we post a lot of interesting stuff that doesn't make it onto here.

Comment

Will go take a nosey and hit you up for a pearl when I manage to get online - I'm guessing Sunday or Monday

Comment

Seems my CE is on its way from game. Will take that with a pinch of salt, but would be nice to get it prior to release.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                    Seems my CE is on its way from game. Will take that with a pinch of salt, but would be nice to get it prior to release.
                    Friend at work got his email today, but whenever i've ordered form GAME i've received the dispatched email about a week early. I was far to worried to order this via post with it being such a big box so ordered direct so I can check it before I purchase :P

Comment

Also had shipping email from GAME, client is working again too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rep View Post
                        Also had shipping email from GAME, client is working again too.
                        Does it do any updates?

Comment

Client is working? You mean the game is playable or am I being thick?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                            Client is working? You mean the game is playable or am I being thick?
                            I assume he means it allows you to login so that it can update. (If the game has updates)

Comment

Before today it just loaded a maintenance page, now you have to sign an agreement and can go to the log in page, there's no updates at the minute.

Comment

Beta forums are no more!!

New forums here - http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/forum.php

I feel like it needed Forum again in the link.

Comment

Working...
                                X