Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Then...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Likewise, weekends are going to be a bitch at this early stage sadly. Wanted to hit 20 and get my mounts sorted but might not happen until next week now.

Comment

I just leave myself logged in if I want to play, just logged onto Excal now - no queue straight in.

Comment

Sorry about the D/C from the Ifrit fight. Rubbish router to blame for that one I think. Will be on again later, probably around 7 or so if there's no queue.

So does that Hellfire go off if that nail isn't taken down quick enough?
        Last edited by Daragon; 31-08-2013, 16:38.

Comment

And now I can't log back in. Apparently because I D/Ced whilse loading, I get a connection with the server error every time the game loads.

Someone in Japan probably has a very sick sense of humor.

Comment

Managed to get logged into Ragnarok after trying for over a hour.

Comment

I think I'll come back to this game when SE finally get it sorted. I started the quest Population Control, and the connection to server was lost while it was loading Central Shroud. So after getting kicked out of the game I'm back to not being able to log in.

Comment

Well I got this on Wednesday and I have still not really managed to get much playtime in.

Not only have I had to create a character on a Japanese server but I haven't been able to get into the game for 2 days striGht now.

You would think that considering this is the second attempt at the game the launch would have gone better. Very disappointing stuff.

Comment

I picked this up on Friday but have yet to actually start playing, just how good/bad is the server situation? Is it worth starting now and getting any decent playtime or is it something to hold of for a couple of weeks? Also what server are most of you guys playing on?

Comment

In all fairness, they weren't expecting the kind of response to the released game they got. Some of the numbers those servers are hitting are crazy. There's some major server maintenance on the 4th, so see what happens after that. There are likely thousands of people who are refusing to log out too, because you know, that will help things. Some kind of system that kicks you off if you go idle for an hour would be handy about now.

There's also talk of extending the free trial by a week, so that's good news.
                    Last edited by Rep; 01-09-2013, 11:08.

Comment

Tried to send a friends request, but no one with that name is on the server. If anyone else would like to add me my character is called Noel Edwards and I'm on the Ragnarok server.

Originally posted by fatbatch2 View Post
                      I'm wandering confusedly on Ragnarok if anyone would like to say hello - Poppaea Noctis. There seem to be lots of Starks around for some reason ...

Comment

Really pissed off with this now tbh. Most of my guild are now 50, and im stuck at 46 and havent been able to get in over the weekend to catch up. Telling someone the world is full please try again later isnt good enough i am sorry to say.

Why cant i just be stuck in a que with say 1000 people? at least then you know you will get in a at some point without sitting around pressing a button/key forever.
                        Last edited by Garny; 01-09-2013, 19:14.

Comment

I've tried several times to get on today but failed. Didn't they check the number of pre-orders?

Will look for you Noel Edwards when I do return to Eorzea.

Comment

The nights are getting long and cold in Eorzea...

Comment

Managed to get myself up to level 10 just doing simple quests. Really enjoying the game, I can see this game taking over my life

Comment

Originally posted by Tsingtao View Post
                                I just leave myself logged in if I want to play, just logged onto Excal now - no queue straight in.
                                I would if I was on my PC. My sisters gone on holiday and I'm house/cat sitting so only got my ps3 with me which I wouldn't wanna leave on for extended periods of time. I've been able to get on around the morning and early afternoon... I guess when the Americans are asleep haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X