Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No pic, but I just bought a mint Gameboy/advance player add on for the Gamecube. I am very impressed, I have a big back catalogue of games and an awesome 14" Trinitron and the games look amazing, much better than I thought. Not sure why I never picked one up earlier to be honest.

Comment

Picked up Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem for the Gamecube from my local CEX today. Pics are pretty unnecessary, since it's not a particularly niche or rare game, but it was boxed, complete and in uncharacteristically good condition for CEX. Only a fiver too.

Comment

Yeah I picked one of those up last week but it had no book so I left it.

Comment

Picked up these today , any idea where i can look up values for these , anything decent there ?

Comment

Wow I remember a lot of thos games, very Jealous indeed.

Comment

they bring back memories :-) great selection of games in there

Comment

Nostalgia triiiiiiiiiiip LOL

Comment

(posted in import thread) But I'm still amazed at its beauty

Arrived today (actual picture of item) Got weight to it, feels so great, very responsive.
                  Unlike the guy on youtube saying high gloss finish, its more of a nice matt sheen, and is much more pleasing to the eye.
                  Using these colours..could of looked tacky in gloss, but I assure you, in the flesh it looks so classy
                  Last edited by ShadowDancer; 11-09-2012, 20:16. Reason: spelling

Comment

Sorry Darren, but i'd have to firmly put myself on the other side of the fence with that one. They've taken what is probably one of the classiest sticks ever and made it look like something out of a whores dress up box. That said, as long as it has the feel of the original it'll be awesome. A whore in garish garters, but awesome.

Comment

I quite like it

Comment

Hehe Colin it appeals to the tart in me!

Having said that..(having owned AES Home and a Home stick for supergun..)

The Feel is absolutely perfect, stick and buttons and weight, everything is 100% right.
                        I did have a bit of a worrying moment before it came as I've owned the Wii neo stick and that wasn't correct.
                        This one is...

Better looking in the flesh, pics don't do it justice. Box is on display, honest I'm not a pervert (inbetween playing swimming meet!!)

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                          Picked up these today
                          Really cool stuff! My uncle gave me his C64 and a box of games when I was a lot younger and after a year or so I sold it all to some hairy fella for ?20 because it was taking up space on my desk... Always regretted that, should have just stuck it under the bed.

Comment

I agree with Colin. The original Neo stick was a masterpiece. Big, yet understated. Nothing flashy, but you knew it was a hardcore bit of gaming equipment. That just looks... wrong.

How is the Swim meet game?? Can't remember if I owned it at one point. You need to pick up THE All Star Fighting Festival at some point. That game is so broken it's unreal. But fun!

Pics of todays arrivals will be up soon

PS I blame you for my J-PS2 lustings, the same way I blame Colin for my PCE lustings.

Comment

Swim meet is really brilliant, favourite mini game is a face off (back to front) and you can dodge, hit and button mash to regain balance, using...........your bloody bum! Its brilliant.

I've mostly played the original Arcade wonderboy today (with the new stick) on the Monster World collection.

Feeling it bigtime with the PS2 right now...feel bad I didnt give it enough respect back in the day, but I'm going to make it up to it now.

When I 1st knew the stick existed...I wasn't sure, like you Andy and Colin, but I looked at it again, and it grew on me, made a purchase and now it is here, I love it.

Check back and look at it a few times a week..might work for you

Comment

Ridge Racer V JPN
                                Tekken Tag Tournament JPN
                                Galaxy Force II Special Extended Edition JPN

Gaming dudes

Comment

Working...
                                X