Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the upcoming PS2 Darkstalkers compliation was simply a port of Vampire Chronicle on the Dreamcast

Comment

According to every product description I've read it has been described as a collection of all 5 arcade Vampire games. Whether there is a chronicle mode as well to allow mixing and matching of characters/styles, I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
        Nothing. I just like it and find it hard to get a decent quality copy. I used to own it years ago. I'm somewhat of a NCS Misaya fanboy. Yakumo
        1000 yen? That's about a ?5, right? Then you got a real bargain with that lot!

I don't know about in Japan / Oz, but on Ebay Europe Hokutonoken can sell for ?20 up to ?40 on a good day. Manomo Devil Hunter can range from ?15 - ?30. So good score there!!

Vroomfunkel

Comment

Just got Splash Lake for my PC Engine for ?4, just about to try it out now.

Comment

Originally posted by Vince
            Just got Splash Lake for my PC Engine for ?4, just about to try it out now.
            Was that the one that went for a few quid on ebay t'other night, i missed that

I did get gate of thunder , bonk I & II , Bomberman & shadow of the beast today to keep me pimping

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09
              Was that the one that went for a few quid on ebay t'other night, i missed that
              Yeh it was just a couple of days ago. I thought i'd put in a small bid on the off chance and managed to get it. Its a bizare game but it seems pretty addictive, it just sapped half hour from me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian
                1000 yen? That's about a ?5, right? Then you got a real bargain with that lot!

I don't know about in Japan / Oz, but on Ebay Europe Hokutonoken can sell for ?20 up to ?40 on a good day. Manomo Devil Hunter can range from ?15 - ?30. So good score there!!

Vroomfunkel
                wow!
                good to know - not that I'm going to sell 'em anyway...
                I'm trying to get hold of hokutonoken titles on Sega consoles... guess now I need to look for Master and GG...

Comment

Originally posted by dj898
                  wow!
                  good to know - not that I'm going to sell 'em anyway...
                  I'm trying to get hold of hokutonoken titles on Sega consoles... guess now I need to look for Master and GG...
                  Do you have the Saturn one? If not maybe I can help you out. Send me a PM.

Yakumo

Comment

I don't know about in Japan / Oz, but on Ebay Europe Hokutonoken can sell for ?20 up to ?40 on a good day
                    Heh. I paid ?1.99 for my copy from Leicester Gamestation back in 1998. Back when they basically treated all MD imports with complete and utter contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
                      Back when they basically treated all MD imports with complete and utter contempt.
                      i thought they still did, heheh ^__^;

the one near me at least doesn't seem to care about anything on the MD (fairly low prices for most of the time) unless it's something like phantasy star ii. in which case, they chuck a ?30+ price tag on it and it ends up still being in the shop a year later.

Comment

Not exactly a rare or amazing bit of kit but i went to my local car boot sale last sunday and picked up a camo blue Neo Geo Pocket Colour with Pac Man for a quid. Its in good nick as well, with just one little mark on the screen. Heres hoping for a Neo Geo AES for the same price this week...

Comment

Originally posted by jon bda
                          Here's hoping for a Neo Geo AES for the same price this week...
                          haha, we can all dream. still seething after having to get rid of my neo back in 2003 D:

Comment

I've just spent ?90 on a Dreamcast with 40-odd games.

I may be some time.

Comment

Not much through the letterbox this week:

Comment

not sure of this being retro but got PS2 Space Channel 5 Part 2 PAL release.
                                Now only ones missing are PS2 Space Channel 5 Part 2 JP release, DC Space Channel 5 promo CD to complete my collection...

Comment

Working...
                                X