Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baseley09
    Is it different from the one in Rival Schools 2 with the photographer girl?
    No idea because it's been so long since I played it. I do remember reading though that this feature is missing out of the English language versions.

Yakumo

Comment

jaguar xj220 megacd - 2.00
      rolo to the rescue (md) - 1.04
      snes mario all stars box set - 23.00
      killer instinct (snes) - 4.00
      fighters megamix (sat) - 4.99

Comment

Through the letter box today came these two gems or maybe one gem and one turd ?

Soldnerschild - RPG by Sega. Looks quite nice but then again how does it play?

Kaitei Daisensou or better known as In The Hunt - great Metal Slug style shooter reprogrammed by SIMS which I never knew.

Yakumo

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Just won this auction
          Will match my other Sega Saturn Twin Sticks and be able to finally make use of my DC-to-DC cable for some multiplayer action using my Total Control adaptor

Comment

nice one mate!
            though price seems been gone up compared when I was shopping for the same one...
            plus that shipping charge is killer... still that's about what it would cost to send somthng as lbulky as Twinsick box set to US from Japan... if I sell one of mine I'd charge similar amount if not more for shipping to US...

Comment

Seeing as the thread is dying I thought i'd post what I got in the mail today.
              Burning Rangers for the Saturn and Virtua Fighter 32X.
              I don't own a 32X. It's to encourage me to buy one, and a copy of Knuckles Chaotix!

~~Kie

Comment

I would'nt bother spending your cash on Chaotix tbh. Lots of money for a poor Sonic game (when compared to 1,2 and CD).

Comment

it's worth having if you're a sega / sonic collector like myself, but aside from that it's not really bothering with. it IS pretty poor imo... ^__^;

anyway.

i've grabbed the konami msx antiques collection, sillouette mirage and puyo puyo 2 (all for japanese saturn) over the last couple of days. i'm pretty happy about that.

Comment

Kizzycrew this thread aint dying ! Im waiting to make my next post, but sadly its all dependant on how quickly items are shipped to me *big weekend orders*

watch this space !

Comment

yep!
                      I'm waiting for my Randanet smoke black N64 to arrive to complete my N64DD setup as well as Giant Doshin 1 copy...

Comment

and I'm waiting to pay off my Yahoo Auctions bill No more pics from me for a while.

Yakumo

Comment

Just picked up two scarce Megadrive bad boys in a shop near me - Light Crusader and Castlevania - The New Generation - both boxed with instructions - ?10 for the pair which I thought was very reasonable. Well chuffed with those.

Comment

yeah, im a little poor right now, so not too much from me in the near future. I'll start posting pics though
                            And i've played Chaotix through 'other means' briefly. It wasnt a real Sonic classic, but I liked it. And I am a bit of a Sonic collector

Comment

Light Crusader and Castlevania - The New Generation - both boxed with instructions - ?10 for the pair which I thought was very reasonable
                              You got a bargain there mate - Light Crusader usually fetchs ?10+ and I've seen Castlevania in the Retro section of CEX for ?30!

Comment

I have had a right result - the local second hand games place has had a change of staff and there are two girls working there now with a limited knowledge of the value of games. if the old chap had been still working there, then those two games wouldn't have even made the damn shelf. They had a few others in there too but didn't have enough cash on me - Rocket Knight Adventures, De-Cap-Attack, Buck Rogers, maybe one or two more. They had a copy of Shinobi III - but strangely that was out for ?15 when all the others were ?2.95-?4.95.

Comment

Working...
                                X