Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love your little setup dvdx2!

Comment

He's even got the horizontal PS2 stand.

Comment

on a roll too night :-) found these; some shots of the retro set up from 2005 :-)

Last edited by dvdx2; 06-10-2012, 20:02.

Comment

I think the wondermega is the only console i've always wanted but never owned, so f**king cool looking.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post

ENGLISH BABY! :mrgreen:
            Wha..? The whole game?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
              29" of retro goodness, looks even better in person. Night striker ps1, Toaplan shooting battle ps1, ray storm ps1

Oh my :-)

Comment

I had that 29" Sony TV as well. Great picture, but what a hell to move. 65kgs and impossible to get a grip on when I had to move it 2-3 times. I need to find a smaller (and easier to carry) CRT-TV

Comment

I have got one of those silver 29inch Trinitrons, i find the picture a bit soft compared to the 21inch version, which i've gone back to. It could just be the one i've got though, it seems to have had a lot of use.

Comment

Tends to happen with larger CRT.

Comment

Has anyone else seen a 'noisy' RGB signal with the later Sony Trinitrons? I picked up a brand new KV21LS30U a couple of years ago and it didn't seem right but composite/av was fine - it's been in a cupboard up for ages, need to set it up again.

Comment

I've got me a Wondermega. I swapped it for a PS2. Should be here in a few days' time, and on eBay a few days after that.
                        Last edited by J0e Musashi; 08-10-2012, 10:39.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Don't suppose anyones interested in a scaler built by our very own mmmonkey? Got me a CRT now so I don't need it.

Comment

Does it provide scan lines? If so I may be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              Does it provide scan lines? If so I may be interested.
                              Id say it does, if its a proper 240i signal then why not.. Also you can see some feint scanlines in the last screenshot of dvdx2's post.. Cameras are not good at picking up real scanlines since the fields alternate

DAMN I want a CRT again!!

Comment

He was referring to the scalers that CrispyXUK offered.

Also CRT >

Comment

Working...
                                X