Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teh Romz. Much as I'd like to reaquire all the arcade hardware I've had over the years, that's simply not happening. Although I did nearly purchase a PGM cos they're great.... But realistically a MAME box is the way to go. I'm only really interested in MVS, PGM and CPS2 stuff anyway.

If you want an AES cart to test that system with I have a copy of NAM you can have if you pay the postage.

Comment

Cart only?

I just plugged my PC Engine composite cable in (same pinout except for right audio being the green line on NG - no matter) and it boots to a blue screen which apparently means the machine is fine.

Comment

Nah, it's in it's case, with bonus marker pen scribbled over the boobs

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
          New Astro City

Very sexy! I had one of those about 10 or so years back. The wife made me sell it

Comment

Comment

Bargain find, shame it's to be sold though.

Although I would wait a bit to sell it, the prices have dropped a bit on it recently- it went up when MGS4 and HD collection came out. I would wait until Rising or Ground Zeroes comes out- everyone will suddenly want a copy again then and you'll likely get more for it.

Comment

Seems legit. Very nice find!

Only thing that does interest me is what country it is originally from - looks like the triangle on the spine is yellow? UK games were always green, but clearly it is the same version as the UK one...

Comment

Thanks guys, yes very true.. is there anyway to verify what country its from?

Comment

Wasn't the UK one a BBFC 15 rather than PEGI 16? Not entirely sure as I have a US copy.

You could probably work it out by looking at the colored triangle at the bottom of the spine - my guess would be that its a mainland Europe version (NEU5 from this list):

Comment

Now you mention it yep, def a BBFC 15 - just have a look at the listings on ebay.

Typed the barcode into Google and it's different to the UK one (which is 4012927090343) - only result for kyo_244's version is on a Portuguese website, so it might be from Portugal?

Comment

Saturn Love continues

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                          Saturn Love continues

Nice. Let me know if you want to pass one of those machines on. I've got a small pile (10 or so) of JPN Saturn games that I want to play, but no machine to play them on!

Where have you been buying from (if you don't me asking)?

Cheers

Rob

Comment

I can post in this thread again!

5 SRW games I was lacking (PS1 Complete Box, Alpha, F, GBC Link Battler and WS Compact 2 Part 1), a Mega Drive game produced by Mazinger creater Nagai Gou, a Super Sentai SRW-style game also by Banpresto, and Battle Robot Retsudan on the SFC - again from Banpresto.

A pretty penny was spent there.
                            Last edited by kryss; 24-10-2012, 20:59.

Comment

I never knew about a Magic Carpet and 3D controller bundle for Saturn

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
                                Now you mention it yep, def a BBFC 15 - just have a look at the listings on ebay.

Typed the barcode into Google and it's different to the UK one (which is 4012927090343) - only result for kyo_244's version is on a Portuguese website, so it might be from Portugal?
                                It's the yellow triangle (as you can see from the first pic if you look at the bottom left of the box..) According to the site that Papercut posted.. its EXP (bright yellow triangle) whatever that means

But the important thing is that its a pal release and it's in full english Think it will be going to Ebay pretty soon auction style!!

Comment

Working...
                                X