Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wheelaa
    Except that I didn't pay that...look at the auction..the winner wasn't wheelaa , I went to the source instead and paid half that (and its my second sealed copy too)
    I'll let you off then! ?250 is mental, ?125 is still pretty bonkers but still...

Comment

She sold it for either $25 or $50, I can't quite remember which. Either way, fair old profit!

Can I get the Sonic one now?

Comment

SF collection i'm sketchy on. i think between ?10 and ?20. Shining the Holy ark however seems to be about ?25 privately and ?40 Ebay.

EDIT - Eeek, sorry about double post.

Comment

Bought from PlayAsia and arrived a few days ago. One of my faves on the Super Famicom, much better than the sequel as well.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nitebycandlelite
            I'll let you off then! ?250 is mental, ?125 is still pretty bonkers but still...
            A little I suppose..but a good conditioned open copy gets near ?100 usually, and sealed is pretty damn rare for a Pal PDS (and I love my sealed stuff lol).

Re sonic Flyer - if I get a spare its yours

Comment

^^^ Street Fighter Collection doesn't show up that much, I'd say you could get ?40 or more on eBay on a good day.

Gamestation in Leeds had a copy recently for ?20, though...

Comment

Just won Panorama Cotton on eBay, much to my surprise. I'd put a few bids in earlier today, but didn't beat the highest bidder (which I was kind of pleased about in the end as I went a bit over what I really wanted to spend). Got home tonight, though, and they'd retracted their bid (which was actually about 4 grand, it turns out) leaving me as the winner. Ended up at just over 50 quid, which isn't too bad I guess, though still quite a lot for one game. I hope it's good.

Comment

I think its a love it or hate it game. Personally I love it and hope you do too, but I know others don't get along with it. Very solid looks for the md, and plays really well I reckon.

Comment

Panorama Cotton is a bit of a "meh" game for me, but then, I'm not that keen on Space Harrier either. If you like that, you'll probably like PC as well.

Comment

Originally posted by nekroxide
                      ^^^ Street Fighter Collection doesn't show up that much, I'd say you could get ?40 or more on eBay on a good day.

Gamestation in Leeds had a copy recently for ?20, though...
                      we are talking about the saturn version yes? the other ports seem to be deemed somewhat inferior. I saw one on ebay sell for 55 quid(buy it now) once but not much after that!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesS
                        Just won Panorama Cotton on eBay, much to my surprise. I'd put a few bids in earlier today, but didn't beat the highest bidder (which I was kind of pleased about in the end as I went a bit over what I really wanted to spend). Got home tonight, though, and they'd retracted their bid (which was actually about 4 grand, it turns out) leaving me as the winner. Ended up at just over 50 quid, which isn't too bad I guess, though still quite a lot for one game. I hope it's good.
                        Do u have a pic of it?

Comment

Originally posted by kyo_244
                          we are talking about the saturn version yes? the other ports seem to be deemed somewhat inferior. I saw one on ebay sell for 55 quid(buy it now) once but not much after that!
                          WHAT! Way too much for that collection. Honestly i see it go for 10-15 quid most time

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalker100
                            WHAT! Way too much for that collection. Honestly i see it go for 10-15 quid most time
                            Jp version, yes. PAL version has been a ?30 - ?40er for quite a while, on eBay at least.

Comment

Really? The PAL version appears a lot less than the rest of the late release games like PDS, SFIII and Deep Fear, at least in my experience. I've not been tracking Saturn stuff much over the past couple of months, but I never saw a copy finish at around ?15 over the past couple of years.

Of course, the JP version is common as muck.

Comment

Got a Japanese Master System yesterday with 4 games being Wonder Boy in Monster World, Aleste, Soloman's Key and Kaseiden.

Also got 1 Saturn game and loads of Bubblegum Crisis Soundtrack CDs Yeah I know they aren't games but they are retro and on the same photo as the saturn game

Yakumo

Comment

Working...
                                X