Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?50 isn't too shabby - it's definitely worth the money

Comment

Didn't know US Guardian Heroes had different artwork to the JP/PAL versions... it's awful!

Comment

eh, the US artwork can be ok... I prefer the plastic cases to the early card/plastic PAL boxes.

Comment

Heh, at least those American Saturn cases stayed in good nick if you looked after them. The early PAL ones end up rippled and fall apart all by themselves. :/

Comment

Originally posted by gossi the dog
            ?50 isn't too shabby - it's definitely worth the money
            About standard going rate for it currently... price has been on the up for the last year or so. I have seen it go for as much as $150.

Helps having your ex-gf as a huge Playstation collector herself
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Kubrick
              Eternal Champions - "Better than Street Fighter II" The things magazines will say to get an exclusive, eh?
              Scary bit is editor Julian Rignal supposedly genuniely believed it to be so!

Comment

I got a Japanese SFC cart of Super Street Fighter II today. Not too exciting i know but i was really upset that i lost my cart years ago and still have the box etc in mint condition so it was nice to get the cart back.

Comment

Ok bought KOF99 Evo (yeah i realise its the weakest one but it was only 210 Y) Typing of the dead box set and another Dreamcast Gun for 1,500Y about 7 quid or so.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin
                    Ok bought KOF99 Evo (yeah i realise its the weakest one but it was only 210 Y)
                    Yeah, but it isn't the weakest one. It's my personal favourite and reeks of pure originality compared to all the rest. back+AB rolls are now 'hop back and run forwards' which can be buffered with charge moves.

It's pure class, and the soundtrack + BGs are the best on a totally aesthetic level, that's widely recognised throughout the Neo community, eventhough it's a port.

Play it and admire it's power. Gamefaqs.com for combos.

Comment

Word on that, its one of the few modernish SNK games outside the Neo Geo to be considered worthy, its a cut above. Love it, the lift stage is rox.

Comment

Bought a sealed KoF Dream Match yesterday for $30 inc. postage.
                        Thought that was a good price.
                        BTW, i have 99' Evo and 2000 for DC, and prefer 2000

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin
                          Ok bought KOF99 Evo (yeah i realise its the weakest one but it was only 210 Y) Typing of the dead box set and another Dreamcast Gun for 1,500Y about 7 quid or so.
                          I didn't realise there was a box set for Typing of the Dead. Any pics?

Comment

finally managed to u/l pictures...

cheers

Comment

ive been looking for Astra Superstars for AGES. Where did you manage to get it?

Comment

How much did Cleopatra Fortune set you back out of interest?

Comment

Working...
                                X