Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it came out on PS1 but didn't know it's on PS2 PAL too?
    It's about the mirror universe where our Captain Sulu and his Excelsior sucked into mirror universe while attempt to rescuing Enterprise... and story goes...

being ex-Trekkie I'm sucker for any game based on StarTrek... especially TOS and TNG...

Comment

Originally posted by dj898
      I thought it came out on PS1 but didn't know it's on PS2 PAL too?
      It's about the mirror universe where our Captain Sulu and his Excelsior sucked into mirror universe while attempt to rescuing Enterprise... and story goes...

being ex-Trekkie I'm sucker for any game based on StarTrek... especially TOS and TNG...
      I'm interested, what sort of game is it?

Comment

it's kind of tactical simulation with ship fight action - I've only played like 10-15 minutes and half of them were watching the intro movie and other cut scenes... bit too early to give any opinion...

not sure but think it's the same game that's out on PS1? think the titles are the same...

Comment

Just got these N64 games off eBay:

I've been looking for an NTSC Mario 64 for ages. Pokemon Puzzle League should be good, but the least said about World Cup 98 the better

Comment

just won below titles from eBay...

PC Engine Moto Roader
            MegaDrive
            Rocket Knight Adventures
            Alien Storm
            Assault Suit Leynos

and PS2 Metal Slug 4 factory sealed...

Comment

Picked up Strider 2 and Dragon's Fury for the megadrive yesterday at the car boot - two quid each.

Comment

Today I picked up Asterix 3 - Power of the Gods for ?2.99 on a hunch that it was mentioned here as being a rare pal game, I was right but what is it's value? I also got a black cover version of Havoc from a guy who had two.

Also, for those interseted...

There's an idiot selling 'The punisher' cart only here...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

And a guy selling a boxed copy here...

I'll hold out for a complete copy.
                Last edited by Rankles; 11-04-2005, 11:59. Reason: Added Information

Comment

Originally posted by Gabbi
                  What is it? It seems kinda of multimedia CD dedicated to a car...
                  It was (originally) sold or distribuited free by Toyota?
                  I think it's a special edition of Sega GT: Homologation Special made available to Toyota dealers in Japan before the games releease.

Comment

I bought a Dreamcast & MSR, very average condition, and Jet Set Radio (pretty good condition) over the weekend.

I'm wondering if anyone knows where replacement Dreamcast games cases are available from, or suggest a suitable replacement?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Rankles
                      Today I picked up Asterix 3 - Power of the Gods for ?2.99 on a hunch that it was mentioned here as being a rare pal game, I was right but what is it's value? I also got a black cover version of Havoc from a guy who had two.
                      It is pretty rare I think (and is a good game too). I've seen it go for ?20 or so, so ?2.99 is a bargain. I bought my copy about a year ago for ?8.

Comment

Originally posted by Swallow
                        I bought a Dreamcast & MSR, very average condition, and Jet Set Radio (pretty good condition) over the weekend.

I'm wondering if anyone knows where replacement Dreamcast games cases are available from, or suggest a suitable replacement?

Cheers.
                        I've bought some from this Ebay seller before. Arrived quickly and were well packed.

Comment

It's cheaper to buy multiple copies of rubbish games and simply swapping the cases around.

Comment

Ok I have a Silhouette Mirage CD-ROM type thingy here for the Jap Saturn official TREASURE goodness anyone got any idea whether its the full game? As I can't be arsed to play it at the mo Yes I am crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Rankles
                              And a guy selling a boxed copy here...

I'll hold out for a complete copy.
                              Good plan. Love those Q & A's .... 'rarest PAL Megadrive game' ?? Not quite, mate! Fatal Fury 2, Ecco Jr, Daze Before Christmas, Saturday Night Slammasters .. and probably Art of Fighting would probably all weigh in before The Punisher. Fatal Fury 2, easily so.

Oh, and Asterix : POG is pretty rare, but more common on the continent (although still reasonably scarce). But if you scour ebay France / Germany it shouldn't be too hard to find a copy if you really wanted one.

Tirian

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken
                                Ok I have a Silhouette Mirage CD-ROM type thingy here for the Jap Saturn official TREASURE goodness anyone got any idea whether its the full game? As I can't be arsed to play it at the mo Yes I am crazy
                                if it comes in a jewel case with white front insert then it's trial demo...
                                otherwise I haven't come across any othr SM apart from the above and normal retails release...

Comment

Working...
                                X