Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Car boot sale bargain - Managed to get hold of an Amiga 600 with joystick, mouse and all leads as well as a copy of Sensible Soccer for THREE ENGLISH POUNDS.

Comment

Now you can see the awesome power of the boot sale, folks. A place where the value of retro games is reduced for the benefit of us crazy sons of bitches.

Three of the Queen's pounds for teh Amiga??? Awesome bargain mate.

Comment

three squid for an Amiga 600 !?! what a bargain !! Have you booted it up yet?

Yakumo

Comment

Found this one in the post, this morning:

Comment

three squid for an Amiga 600 !?! what a bargain !! Have you booted it up yet?

Yakumo
            Sure have, was playing Sensible World of Soccer last night! Fantastic game!

The actual machine is in amazing condition, no yellowing of any kind, the mouse is nice and clean and the joystick is nice and 'clicky'. It looks like it's hardly been used!

Trouble is I have hardly any room (or time) for another machine so it may be finding its way into the trading forum soonish...

Comment

Trade it against an A1200! If anyone's stup1d enough to enter into such a barter...

Comment

...or I could just dig deep and spend a tenner on an Amiga 1200 off ebay.

Comment

I just picked up Sonic Adventure, Chu Chu Rocket, Rayman 2 (after much recommendation from this forum) and Resident Evil Code Veronica for the Dreamcast

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979

Finding those three beauties took the edge off the relegation thing, but only a bit.......
                    I thought you were a Portsmouth fan?

Comment

I'll pretend I didn't hear that, biyatch!

Comment

A silly amount of games arrived in the post in the last couple of days. These are the highlights I suppose -

Gameboy

Just after Gargoyle's Quest, the first Secret of Mana game and maybe Zelda and Donkey Kong now. Then I'm done

and a few MD games
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by mezzanine; 16-05-2005, 16:45.

Comment

More old Nintendo games

Used to love the Duck Tales games years ago, wonder if they're still decent today.

8 bit Sega games

Nothing much of interest here, The Castle is good though.

and a few N64 games
                          Attached Files

Comment

Right, my first every charity shop haul!
                            Right, got this lot for ?30! (Apart from the mega-stick, it lives in my house, but my girlfriend got it in Gamestation for a fiver)

Right, On with the pics!

First pic - 32x (game and megadrive 2 I already had!)

Second Pic - Megadrive model 1, yay! In okayish condition

Third pic - some games! (not the Xbox ones, obv)

Fourth Pic - More games!

Fifth pic - The Mega Stick!

last pic in next post.
                            Attached Files

Comment

And these are the pads that came with it. the official 3 button is a little battered and bruised, but the rest are in fairly good nick!

I have to say, i'm impressed. And yes, I realise 2 of those games are Master System games. I'll keep them for when I buy one!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mezzanine
                                A silly amount of games arrived in the post in the last couple of days. These are the highlights I suppose -

Gameboy

Just after Gargoyle's Quest, the first Secret of Mana game and maybe Zelda and Donkey Kong now. Then I'm done

and a few MD games

Pengo and Vampire Killer . OUCH

Comment

Working...
                                X