Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is a deliberate remake of the Saturn cover, no? I rather like it.

Comment

Yeah it is mate. To me it's very symbolic as owning the Japanese Saturn as young en, it's the cover I associate with the game. It's not a patch on the Christmas cover though.

Comment

Couple of MD titles, a boxed Stars Wars Arcade to replace my loose copy and one of the harder JPN 32X games to find, Romance of The Three Kingdoms, well pleased to get hold of that one.

Comment

Morning everyone

Here's my latest minty ninty line in snes gaming , The Fireman ( the original Burning Rangers ).

I already have a copy but not as mint as this one , (so if anyone wants a 8.5 one )

Happy is me
          Last edited by nintastic; 29-01-2010, 10:21.

Comment

Blimey, I don't remember seeing boxes that minty on the shelf in EB brand new...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharfetchd View Post
              Couple of MD titles, a boxed Stars Wars Arcade to replace my loose copy and one of the harder JPN 32X games to find, Romance of The Three Kingdoms, well pleased to get hold of that one.
              You love your import-friendly titles, dontcha?

Comment

I often ponder collecting Japanese MD games just because the artwork is so awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabreman View Post
                  I often ponder collecting Japanese MD games just because the artwork is so awesome.
                  Yeah me too, generally as far as MD games go I just go for the cheapest option and get PAL unless the JPN versions are cheaper, I cracked yesterday though and bought JPN Super Fantasy Zone despite me saying I wouldn't pay those prices as the PAL one goes for peanuts, JPN MD games do look awesome all lined up on a shelf though.

Comment

started going thro a bit of a snes game buying phase again, recently picked up

dracula
                    smash tennis
                    cool spot
                    out to lunch
                    james pond crazy sports

i got about 25 others on the go atm

not exactly classics but i have about 30 already i have had a few years..

Was watching a panasonic Q on ebay till today, i remember paying £400 for one many years ago and fancied pickin another up, it was £52 for ages and in the last hour rocked up to over £210 so my interest waned..

I would love to pick up a profighter or wildcard for the snes to get the hard to get roms but these are harder to find nowadays than spacedust.. oh well, carts from ebay it is..

Might bid for Astro Go Go in a sec, that was a fun fzero type racer in the day..

Comment

started going thro a bit of a snes game buying phase again, recently picked up

dracula
                      smash tennis
                      cool spot
                      out to lunch
                      james pond crazy sports

i got about 25 others on the go atm

not exactly classics but i have about 30 already i have had a few years..

Was watching a panasonic Q on ebay till today, i remember paying £400 for one many years ago and fancied pickin another up, it was £52 for ages and in the last hour rocked up to over £210 so my interest waned..

I would love to pick up a profighter or wildcard for the snes to get the hard to get roms but these are harder to find nowadays than spacedust.. oh well, carts from ebay it is..
                      A warm welcome to another snes collector though to join in you need to post pics or you didn't buy it !

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                        A warm welcome to another snes collector though to join in you need to post pics or you didn't buy it !
                        Here's to hoping he is on Team Cartridge

Comment

A new arrival:

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                            Morning everyone

Here's my latest minty ninty line in snes gaming , The Fireman ( the original Burning Rangers ).

I already have a copy but not as mint as this one , (so if anyone wants a 8.5 one )

Happy is me
                            Nice condition, grats mate.

Comment

Cheers , shoud have some ore on the way soon

Comment

Human always seemed to make some interesting games with a different take on existing genres. Fire Pro Wrestling was amazing and they did a really good tae-kwon-do game for the SNES.

Comment

Working...
                                X