Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been after this for a while.

Comment

That's a GREAT game.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        Have you seen the wiki for that HP mini computer? It's got quite a few easter eggs!
        I have Lots of fun and witty poems. It also had some games built in to it. One of the games is called Lair of Squid!!?? And is a "3D" Dungeon crawler that reminded me of Phantasy Star 1. Totally addictive

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Just noticed these on the other page, good choice
          Yup.

Mario was a mint replacement for mine, as the box was a little bit crushed and Goemon, I just had to get it as Goey 2 is one of the best platformers ever. Takes a bit of getting used to on the GBA though!

Comment

Yeah the gba ver of goemon feels a little different like the collision detection has been slightly altered. Because i played the sf versions to death it took me a while to adjust to the gba version plus the sound is sadly not the same but they have done a amazing job of porting them. I'd have loved for them to have released all 4 games but the later goemon games were quite epic.

These would have been awesome on ds as a compilation.

Comment

This week's Gameboy haul...

Comment

Burgertime deluxe is fantastic on gameboy, good choice. See quite a few good ones in that haul.

Comment

Couple more Jap 3do arrivals today, both new and sealed.

Yu Yu Hakusho:

And the fantastic return fire:

Comment

Return Fire is fantastic. I've not played it in years, but I imagine it would still be quite fun today.

Comment

This weeks arrivals in full:

Unfortunately, Breath of Fire is a boot Anyways, I got a GBA SP with a PAL BoF chucked in for free, so I swapped PCB's, so not too fussed. The boot was only £2 anyway, so it will do for now.

Comment

Your amassing quite a good gba collection, mmm those teensy jpn gba boxes

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                          This weeks arrivals in full:

Unfortunately, Breath of Fire is a boot Anyways, I got a GBA SP with a PAL BoF chucked in for free, so I swapped PCB's, so not too fussed. The boot was only ?2 anyway, so it will do for now.
                          what's that Konami game with the rather angry man on the cover?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                            Your amassing quite a good gba collection, mmm those teensy jpn gba boxes
                            Quite awesome aren't they?

Originally posted by chocklo View Post
                            what's that Konami game with the rather angry man on the cover?
                            Winning Eleven. It's quite decent actually, better than the GBA versions of ISS/World Soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by chocklo View Post
                              How much you paid for the boxed Rocket?

Comment

Originally posted by piesel View Post
                                How much you paid for the boxed Rocket?
                                It was ?14 from console passion. Not uber cheap but you do get some giddy people listing it these days for the ?30+ mark.

Comment

Working...
                                X