Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just received this little lot gratis, courtesy of NeoStuey

Comment

He's too nice for his own good that lad Russ, nice haul! We need to get him back involved in the retro scene, he must be fed up of that crappy PS3 by now.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
        He's too nice for his own good that lad Russ, nice haul! We need to get him back involved in the retro scene, he must be fed up of that crappy PS3 by now.
        I did ask him if he was getting the Retro Gaming itch the man has will power!!

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
          NINJA! You finally got Bodycount. Love it.
          Aaargh! Spoiler alert!

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
            I did ask him if he was getting the Retro Gaming itch the man has will power!!
            No way back now but I do lurk from time to time. Liking what Colin has done with his cab. I ditched my PS3 and Xbox 360 consoles last year and have been without any consoles since October.

Though I do have a 3DS on preorder.

Comment

You'll soon have a bazillion games for that then mate, there's no way you can kick the collection bug completely. I'd imagine since you ditched the games your movie collection has hugely increased!

Comment

In the last week I got all this

NES console
                gradius
                bubble bobble
                r.c. pro-am
                duck tales
                gauntlet 2
                super mario bros 3
                double dragon 2
                chip n dale

Comment

My first PC-Engine individual game purchase since getting 'back in'. An absolute belter of a game in my book, even if it is ridiculously hard, and stunning at times graphically for the little 8-bit wonder. Funnily enough, when I was 'collecting' it took me six months to find this game complete with spine and reg. Now that I'm back in to the engine and I'm not fussed for spines etc, this one pops up right away. And it cost less than half of the previous copy. Happy days!

Comment

I like the first Image Fight but have never played that one. How does it compare?

Comment

I actually don't like the first one mate, I think this ones great though. As I said it's really, really hard (or is for me!) and I've never clocked it. Working tomorrow and off to Twickenham for the rugby sunday, so it'll probably be next weekend before I get a chance to try and rectify that!

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                        You'll soon have a bazillion games for that then mate, there's no way you can kick the collection bug completely. I'd imagine since you ditched the games your movie collection has hugely increased!
                        Ahh Image Fight II, no I won't be tempted!

True the film collection is rather swollen as is my Kindle book collection.

Comment

^^^ Resistance is futile ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Lorfarius View Post
                            Trying to amass a complete PAL A UKV collection and spotted this little lot in one auction on ebay:

Cost me ?16 plus ?2 for P+P which is a bargain considering a couple of the carts go for ?7 and ?10! I think this brings my game total to about 90 out of 210 for UKV.

All arrived today in mint condition, not a peel or bubbling issue in sight Got so excited by my bargain hunting I then went back for another look and snagged a copy of Incredible Crash Test Dummies for ?5.80! Bargain ahoy this week
                            four black cats - bargain

Comment

Comment

lol i was thinking that

probably deleted the image from his photobucket and uploaded another.

or put it in an album or something, i dunno

Comment

Working...
                                X