Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But what about Garegga?

Comment

I've been after a Saturn shooter for a while and managed to snap up souky for a reasonable price. I'd love a copy of Batsugun one day though, I swear it's gone up recently. Garegga is another great shooter, but again out of my price range. Expensive hobby etc etc.

Comment

Well you certainly picked a great one.
        Soukyugurentai is one of the finest shooters on the system.

Even though I love Battle Garegga very, very much, I'd say go for Batsugun first. It's pure Toaplan magic that one.

Oh and don't overlook the Twinbee pack and Salamander Deluxe pack.
        Wasn't a big fan of the original games myself, but these two turned my opinion of them upside down.

Comment

couple more mcd games for me, wonderdog was ?2.50 so I thought what the hey, not my thing, but the kids liked the look of it

Comment

Originally posted by meppi View Post
            Well you certainly picked a great one.
            Soukyugurentai is one of the finest shooters on the system.

Even though I love Battle Garegga very, very much, I'd say go for Batsugun first. It's pure Toaplan magic that one.

Oh and don't overlook the Twinbee pack and Salamander Deluxe pack.
            Wasn't a big fan of the original games myself, but these two turned my opinion of them upside down.
            Thanks! I'll pick up Batsugun....one day

Good shout on the Twinbee/Salamander packs too. Already own The PSP Salamander compilation which is stunning and Twinbee is on the shopping list!

Comment

Just picked this up for my Mega CD

Comment

Looking hot.

Comment

Just a load of old tat from storage back in the UK. Charity shop incoming! Fun to see all the old boxes though.

Comment

Charity shop!?!? Are you mad? Sell it on here. I'd buy some of that Snes stuff for starters.

Comment

Or just tell us which charity shop you're taking it to

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                        Charity shop!?!? Are you mad? Sell it on here. I'd buy some of that Snes stuff for starters.
                        I'm not mad mate, I live in Norway and all that lot is in the UK, I doubt its worth more than a few quid, and its a major hassle to get the oldies to post stuff out. They are fed up with my boxes of stuff, so I just thought it would be a giggle to see what retro tat was taking up storage space.

I believe I am right in saying nothing is rare or valuable, so I can live with giving a bit to charity.

Comment

errr there's a few quid in that lot buddy n64 lot ye'd get a hundred

Comment

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
                            errr there's a few quid in that lot buddy n64 lot ye'd get a hundred
                            Hundred pounds! Let me do some ebay research!

Comment

Dog you gone crazy, did a moomin bite you? My boxed AVP went for over 60 quid when I sold it, not to mention all those lovely boxed snes and n64 stuff. I'd love those snes games!

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
                                Hundred pounds! Let me do some ebay research!
                                I think you'd be in for more than that.

I'd like some of it myself! Nice re-finds

Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X