No announcement yet.

NGPC appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hangwangford - don't worry Evolution is comletely crap, i don't care how rare it is - its rubbish (but no you cant have mine). Faselei on the other hand is totally brilliant. Having played pocket reversi only twice i reserve full judgement but i did'nt seem very good - its just. er. well. reversi innit? Although i'd still happily kill several hundread fluffy animals to have it.

Toy r us? are those the 6 games and console plastic packs or actual games in clamshells?

Comment

I've just purchased a brand new factory sealed blue North American NeoGeo Pocket Color Sone The Hedgehog Pocket Adventure bundle on ebay for ?35.99.

Comment

Despite all the great games on this classic handheld, you only need one : SNK VS Capcom : Cardfighters Clash

Addictive as crack , i have a save file off around 45 hours...and that's all while travelling (!) Simply superb, and worth every penny.

Comment

Originally posted by Plisken
          Despite all the great games on this classic handheld, you only need one : SNK VS Capcom : Cardfighters Clash

Addictive as crack , i have a save file off around 45 hours...and that's all while travelling (!) Simply superb, and worth every penny.
          Agreed. Probably the most addictive game I've ever played. I've played through, and collected all cards on both versions. 100+ hours IIRC. More addictive than crack, I'd say.

Jay

Comment

Faselei - Amazing game the developer needs more praise for this little gem.

Cardfighters Clash - One of the best handheld games of alltime? Maybe

Capcom Vs SNK MOTM - Home consoles struggle to get fighting games that good.

The NGPC has so many good games aswell as the ones listed we have Delta Warp, Metal Slug 1 and 2 it is a dam shame that it died a death.

Comment

How can something so good come to an end? Perfection is the killer once again IMO - only ever seen with the likes of Mario64 and Goldeneye (Perfect Dark IMO). The bar is raised to perfection and then nothing else can match, not even by the same dev. team.

All it needed was an AoF game and perhaps a pocket MotW. After that there would be nothing else left to do on the console!

Comment

I'd love to see Faselei resurected on another format the GBA perhaps?

Cardfighter Clash ey? ill keep my eye out.

Comment

i only have 3 games for my NGPC and i got 2 of them when i bought the machine, i kindof look back and think it was a bit of a waste of money and then i remember how long i played Card Fighters Clash for and it seems like money well spent. I only needed a few more cards to get all of them but never managed it, i remember there was this card auction in-game which i needed to do but i wouldn't trade in a couple of cards that were really good but i only had enough copies of to have as many as you could of them in my deck.

I also had Puzzle Bobble Mini and King of Fighter R2

i always wanted Sonic though but when i see it now i never get it because i think it is too expensive and now i have a DS so the sonic games are probably better on there. I might get it out again soon, anyone know anywhere that sell cheap boxed games? (i hate buying loose games, the boxes are awesome, much better than the GBA ones, especially because you get a small cart box as well

Comment

"cheap boxed games"

In regards to the UK versions, that's pretty much an oxymoron sadly. With the market flooding of all the loose carts, complete copy prices have gone up quite a bit. Just about anything is at least 10-15 GBP out there.
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

This needs bumping.

And tell me about the prices, madness.

I have my console on way, bought off here with a few games.

So im looking to get more games but i refuse to get into bidding wars on fleabay.

Sounds like i need turfmasters for a start.

And im the type who needs his games boxed and mint.

This will be expensive, hopefully my dreamcast package will help ease the costs.

Comment

If you stick to cart only it's uber cheap. My latest NGPC (slim crystal yellow) and about a dozen carts cost me about ?120 max.

Comment

Looking for games Del Boy? I have a UK Dark Arms & KOFr2, a USA SNKvsCap MOTM all boxed etc i can let go.

I do love my system & games but just never play it anymore, is certainly a very great system.

Comment

How much you looking for and would trades be possible?

Im just hoping that Mr Postie dont nick the console.

Comment

Originally posted by E. Randy Dupre

NGPC demands your love, people.
                              And much more, with SvC and the wonderful Gals Fighters ^_^

Comment

After my epic post today, I found this bump worthy topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X