Teh Gaming Legends. Salute Them.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kubrick
    Sensible Soccer is definitely a better game (would it have existed at all without Mr.Dini's exploits, though? ) , but IMO, suffers a bit from "same goal" syndrome - Usually a 20-yard curler, or a near-post header from a corner. At least 75% of the goals i scored in Sensi were like that. The rest were probably penalties

Kick Off 2 required more skill - You actually had to control the ball while you were running with it, and had way more variety in ways you could score and build up moves etc. Class game.

Haven't played KO2 in over a decade though, so maybe I've got the rose tints on with that one.
    LOL What, you mean you never scored scored in sensi with a 'placed' diagonal diving header from a swooping cross??? heh

Kick off 2 is shocking if your fire it up nowadays - sensi is the way to go for sure

Comment

Dave Reidy - Creator of Skool daze and Bak 2 skool

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
        Pete Cooke - He even looks the part.

Hung out with Pete for an afternoon about 14 years ago. Top man, clearly very thoughful. And not wealthy either so give up the love.

Comment

Originally posted by Mu5
          LOL What, you mean you never scored scored in sensi with a 'placed' diagonal diving header from a swooping cross??? heh

Kick off 2 is shocking if your fire it up nowadays - sensi is the way to go for sure
          Nah I agree with Kubrick. For me KO2 was the superior 'technique' game. With skill you could develop some zen like abilities. I remember when mags were putting the months best goal replays away on cover disks and some, including build up play, were amazing.
          Last edited by gizmo1990; 09-10-2005, 10:19.

Comment

That needs a thread of its own (Sensi vs Kickoff2).

Sandy White been mentioned yet ? Ant Attack - man, I loved that game. I probably played & completed that repeatedly more than any other game.

Check out his website :

http://www.sandywhite.co.uk

There's a tremendous Ant Attack page where you can even play it :

http://www.sandywhite.co.uk/fun/ants/default.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
              That needs a thread of its own (Sensi vs Kickoff2).
              Sensi would win no probs!!

Comment

Working...
              X