Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do have a few ace rare early PS1 games that are like faux-3D BUT still 2d.
    Whizz and Viewpoint for example are ace; Raiden Project, Rapid Reload etc.

As a side note, I do have a lot of PS1 games that I don't want anymore so if anyone is struggling to find something, let me know as I may have it.

I hate the fact that there are these stumbling blocks though. Courier Crisis, I'm sure I'v played that, did it get a PS1 release?

Gary

Comment

if another sold for ?2 tomorrow i couldn't care less. "
      Heck,even little old me has paid over ?500 for a game once and I'm telling you know I'd be right miffed if one sold the following day for ?2 !!!

Each to their own I say .

On a side note I saw a copy of that Sonic Labrinth in me local with Sonic Triple and Sonic Choas boxed for 7.99 each today , had no cards on me to pick the buggers up.

Comment

Courier Crisis did get a Playstation release & a much wider release (if my memory is correct) than the Saturn. If I remember correctly the Playstation (combined with Sega' incompetance) were killing the Saturn at the time.

With regards to PS1 games, I am after a few bits & pieces :
        007 Tomorrow Never Dies (need back sleeve)
        Army Men Team Assault (need manual)
        Atari Anniversary Edition Redux (need back sleeve)
        Clock Tower (need front sleeve)
        Crime Killer (need manual)
        Dracula The Resurrection (need manual)
        Espn 2 Extreme Games (need manual)
        Global Domination (need manual)
        Heart Of Darkness (need manual)
        Johnny Bazookatone (need manual)
        Lilo & Stitch Trouble In Paradise (Need front cover & manual) PLATINUM
        Medal Of Honor (need front sleeve)
        Men In Black (need manual)
        Monopoly (need manual)
        Myst (need manual)
        Perfect Assassin (need back sleeve)
        Puchi Carat (need manual)
        Q*Bert (need manual)
        Resident Evil 2 (need manual)
        Resident Evil Survivor (need manual)
        Road Rash 3D (need manual)
        The Jungle Book Groove Party (need manual)
        The Mummy (need back sleeve)
        The Unholy War (need front sleeve)
        The X-Files (need manual)
        This Is Football 2 (Need manual)
        Tomb Raider 5 Chronicles (need back sleeve)
        Twisted Metal (need manual)
        Wing Commander IV (need manual)
        X-Men Vs. Street Fighter (need manual)

Comment

Originally posted by northern_gooner View Post
          Wrong thread, there's a wanted section for stuff like that.

Comment

Yeah sorry thats my fault, i meant it as a passing comment. This isnt the place to list wants.

Sonic Labyrint is a fun wee game as well and ?7.99 is a steal!

Gary

Comment

i bet some people could, get the standard copy and print a fake blue cover properly. like the one that sold for £750 ish,

Comment

sorry was just answering a question

Comment

Originally posted by northern_gooner View Post
                  Hi,
                  It was a friend of mine that brought the game. Hes not a member on this forum but has asked me to post this reply :

"Could you quote message no 2360 of this thread and add this reply.

I am not a muppet and i am well aware that i have just spent £750 on an insert. I already have the classics version and the NTSC version, but i am a serious collector of PAL MD games and would never be happy with my collection if i was missing this version of this game, it is quite literally my Holy Grail. I won't be selling the game so the price i paid means nothing to me, if another sold for £2 tomorrow i couldn't care less. "

Thanks
                  Could you tell your friend, please take the trouble to actually check what someone is talking about before getting all huffy next time. If you/he had actually troubled to click the link in my post, you/he might have seen that I wasn't talking about him at all.

I am well aware of what he bought, who he bought it from, and why he paid what he did.

Comment

well now he looks like a right muppet...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                      i bet some people could, get the standard copy and print a fake blue cover properly. like the one that sold for ?750 ish,
                      You know, I asked James to scan it for me so I could do that...then we thought about the MADNESS that could be unleashed by doing such a thing and decided against it.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
                        You know, I asked James to scan it for me so I could do that...then we thought about the MADNESS that could be unleashed by doing such a thing and decided against it.

Gary
                        Yeah, I had a few people ask me that, but I always said no as it'd be far too easy to produce fakes. Still, I imagine someone will one day, forever ruining things for potential buyers...

And going back a couple of pages, I remember that castlevania4ever guy going crazy paying ridiculous prices on all that high-end stuff about 2-3 years back- if anything I reckon he'll be making a loss on a fair bit of it, even with his way over-the-top pricing.

Oh, and I like the way that guy selling the Classics WCS2 has copied his text straight from the Wiki page, though strangely missing out the part that says the Classics version is worth sod-all To be honest, I'm surprised that's the only one like that that's been listed over the past week...
                        Last edited by anagrama; 19-07-2008, 18:10.

Comment

Just looking at some of your completed auctions James and there's a few im surprised by how cheap they went for:

Saturday NIght Slammasters - ?18
                          Zero kamikaze Squirell - ?17
                          Warlock - ?16 (someone clearly overbid)

Hehe. Any of your earlier auctions go for more or less than you thought?

Gary

Comment

Yeah, a few went a little lower than I expected (Shining Force II for £18! Is that available on the Wii now or something?) but I've also had some crazy ones (Acro the Acrobat 1 for £50 or something, Addams Family Values about the same, £25 for Classic Collection, £30 for MegaGames 6 Vol 3 etc)

Certainly can't complain overall (and I reckon some of the bits I've listed today should bring in tidy sums too...)

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
                              Just looking at some of your completed auctions James and there's a few im surprised by how cheap they went for:

Saturday NIght Slammasters - ?18
                              Zero kamikaze Squirell - ?17
                              Warlock - ?16 (someone clearly overbid)

Hehe. Any of your earlier auctions go for more or less than you thought?

Gary
                              Thanx for the Slammasters James Giddy as a schoolboy waiting for this load....(i'm maxubiquitus

Comment

Working...
                              X