Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dunno why someone would pay £325 for FFS when they can buy an AES, an extra stick, FFS, and probably another 4 or 5 games on top.

Or probably even an MVS cabinet.

Do PAL Mega CD games play in 50hz as well ? :|

Comment

Originally posted by garyfoo182 View Post
      EDIT: You know a game I havent seen in AGES, Fahrenheit (NON-French version - which is usually all over ebay.fr) on MEGA CD. It was actually my hardest one to find of the complete set.
      Heh i found a VGC Fahrenheit from Gamestation for ?4.99 BOGOF a few years back!
      But youre right, it hasnt popped up in a while...

Comment

Fatal Fury Special often sells in the region of ?120 - ?150. But yeah, ?325 is nuts - it would have to be sealed to hope for that price. Or at least have the spine card!!

Samurai Shodown used to go for a bit less than FFS, like around the ?80 - ?100 mark, but seems to have caught up somewhat in the last year or so.

Adventures of Batman and Robin might just sell for that price, on a good day to a desperate buyer!

The sealed Smurfs game is odd. I've never seen a factory sealed Mega CD game looking like that before! Then again, I've never seen a factory sealed Smurfs for MCD before, so I suppose it could have come like that originally.

Comment

Hmm, my sealed Marko's Magic Football with Spine looked like that....before I opened it. I think I gave pr8cjb a heartattack when I told him that! Never occured to me to simply swap someone for an opened copy.

Gary

Comment

Yeah, I could have predicted this would happen. The only question is, does this muppet actually think that he has a ?750 game, or is he fully aware it's worth nothing and just hoping to sell it to someone who doesn't know better?

Comment

Originally posted by Tirian View Post
              The sealed Smurfs game is odd. I've never seen a factory sealed Mega CD game looking like that before! Then again, I've never seen a factory sealed Smurfs for MCD before, so I suppose it could have come like that originally.
              If those stickers are underneath the seal, I'm going to bet it's a reseal, mind you all the sealed Mega CD games I've had, have had that type of crap seal on them.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WORLD-CHAMPION...QQcmdZViewItem

Yeah, I could have predicted this would happen. The only question is, does this muppet actually think that he has a ?750 game, or is he fully aware it's worth nothing and just hoping to sell it to someone who doesn't know better?
                Hi,
                It was a friend of mine that brought the game. Hes not a member on this forum but has asked me to post this reply :

"Could you quote message no 2360 of this thread and add this reply.

I am not a muppet and i am well aware that i have just spent ?750 on an insert. I already have the classics version and the NTSC version, but i am a serious collector of PAL MD games and would never be happy with my collection if i was missing this version of this game, it is quite literally my Holy Grail. I won't be selling the game so the price i paid means nothing to me, if another sold for ?2 tomorrow i couldn't care less. "

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by northern_gooner View Post
                  Hi,
                  It was a friend of mine that brought the game. Hes not a member on this forum but has asked me to post this reply :

I am not a muppet and i am well aware that i have just spent ?750 on an insert. I already have the classics version and the NTSC version, but i am a serious collector of PAL MD games and would never be happy with my collection if i was missing this version of this game, it is quite literally my Holy Grail. I won't be selling the game so the price i paid means nothing to me, if another sold for ?2 tomorrow i couldn't care less. "

Thanks
                  Hear hear! I may as well admit now that I was bidder 4 and that when I saw i was 99p away from winning I had an epiphany and decided it didnt mean THAT much to me but I do agree with what he's said.

Gary

Comment

LOL. Tirian was referring to the rather 'hopeful' seller and not your friend.

Still, WCS2 being any sort of a holy grail is a joke imo.

Comment

Originally posted by mezzanine View Post
                      LOL. Tirian was referring to the rather 'hopeful' seller and not your friend.

Still, WCS2 being any sort of a holy grail is a joke imo.
                      I'd say its mine dude. Every SEGA collection ive had has a stumbling block.

MEGA CD - Fahrenheit
                      GAME GEAR - Sonic Blast

and now WCS2 for MD

Heck one of the few PS1 games I actually want is Hebereke's Popoitto and it's never on UK eBay.

Gary

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/WORLD-CHAMPION...QQcmdZViewItem

He's even copy and pasted the text from the Wikipedia article

Comment

Originally posted by northern_gooner View Post
                          Hi,

Thanks
                          Just to clarify again, the post wasn't having a go at the buyer of the ?750 rare version but the guy trying to flog his classics copy.

Comment

Sarcity!

Comment

I'd say its mine dude. Every SEGA collection ive had has a stumbling block.

MEGA CD - Fahrenheit
                              GAME GEAR - Sonic Blast

and now WCS2 for MD

Heck one of the few PS1 games I actually want is Hebereke's Popoitto and it's never on UK eBay.

Gary
                              I'm struggling to find a few games to complete my Sega collections (hence my post).

The only complete Pal library I have is the Saturn's. Which includes Hebereke's Popoitto. the one I struggled with on that was Courier Crisis.

Comment

I have a copy but i'm sure it wasn't given a very widespread release

Comment

Working...
                                X