No announcement yet.

New Neo / DC Title - Last Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PA have moved the release date back to Jan 07 here's hoping it's the start of January.

Comment

I would never buy this game for the Neo. Mainly because its kind of homebrew, and that price... its even higher than real SNK AAA titles.

If I had 400 quid to spend, I'd rather buy Garou and a few KOF's for that amount. Or Blazing Star if possible

I wonder how many AES carts are/will be sold?

Comment

Last Hope Limited edition available at Play-Asia.

'strictly limited to 500 units and exclusively at Play-Asia.com'

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

This one comes in a double disc jewel case and has a soundtrack CD.
        Last edited by charlesr; 05-01-2007, 06:46.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch996 View Post
          Last Hope Limited edition available at Play-Asia.

'strictly limited to 500 units and exclusively at Play-Asia.com'

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

This one comes in a double disc jewel case and has a soundtrack CD.
          also only 1 piece per customer which is a good thing and stops the fecking scalpers

Comment

I changed my order this morning or vearly hours in the morning in the UK. It's not really worth 20 dollars extra just for a OST but in the sense that it's going to be a very sort after title I guess it was worth it.

Yakumo

Comment

Wicked, spread the love. Great game imo, tough, a bit bland in a couple of spots, but generally very enjoyable.

They better get me my free OST some time lol.

Comment

There is still no confirmed release date for this is there ? .. getting impatient now. DC is dusted off and roaring to go, three new games in three months

Comment

Its strange i have been charged (paid) for the game this morning,,
                  Must be instock!

Comment

I changed mine at 8am this morning and it went through ok. I would have thought that since it's 500 units exclusive to PA, they'd only take 500 orders before selling out. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      I changed mine at 8am this morning and it went through ok. I would have thought that since it's 500 units exclusive to PA, they'd only take 500 orders before selling out. Fingers crossed.
                      i ordered mine well after that, so i'm sure you have one

Comment

How many pieces of Limited Edition are there going to be? Because this place is taking preorders too and they say that they are the "official" webshop
                        of redspotgames

https://www.vanbasilco.com/onlineshop.php

Comment

Both PA & Vanbilsco are listed on redspot's website as official distributors, don't know if they have 500 copies between them or each.

Radirgyman - you sure you've been charged for this, it's not showing as in stock yet

Comment

yeh mate i have paid!

Thank you for your recent Order#XXXXXXX at Play-Asia.com.
                            We just received the payment for this order. Thank you for your payment!

Comment

Hm. Paypal? 'Cause that needs to be paid as soon as the order is placed. Credit card is a good criterium though : is only charged when the item is in stock and ready for dispatch...

Comment

Originally posted by Swaain View Post
                                Hm. Paypal? 'Cause that needs to be paid as soon as the order is placed. Credit card is a good criterium though : is only charged when the item is in stock and ready for dispatch...
                                yeh see i had probs with my credit card,
                                Basically play-asia charge you $1 for holding the game etc thru credit card orders.
                                Mine kept bouncing.
                                So i had some money in my paypal account and did it that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X