No announcement yet.

New Neo / DC Title - Last Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, I got excited there for a second. I feel like some flood gates are about to open, and Last Hope is the first one to rush through to kick things off for the year.

Comment

Discovered yesterday that redspot & VanBilsco are the/are owned by the same company. Fired them an email asking about release date ...

Originally posted by Vanbilsco
      Dear David,

unfortunately there is no official release date since it depends on the delivery of the CD factory.

My best regards

Max Scharl
      Executive Director
      Van Basilco / redspotgames
      Really hoping we get this sooner rather than later.

Comment

Well i saw a couple of vids of last hope i thought it look pretty good

hopefully if it sells well perhaps they might make a proper dreamcast game

Comment

Really hoping we get this sooner rather than later.
          I really hope to get it for the end of the month, I have other games waiting in the same order with PA.

Comment

And the wait goes on still no updates as to the actual release date.

Watched video's of stages one to three last night, levels look quite short, about 3:30 each, still want this game right now though.

At this rate, Triggerheart Excelsia will be out before it (sarcasm, not factual)

Comment

I wonder if the news that Sega is finally going to kill off the GD-ROM format is affecting any of the forthcoming DC releases?

I thougth that Last Hope wasn't going to be produced on a GD-ROM anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
                Wicked, spread the love. Great game imo, tough, a bit bland in a couple of spots, but generally very enjoyable.

They better get me my free OST some time lol.
                Have you got this game then? For what system?

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                  I wonder if the news that Sega is finally going to kill off the GD-ROM format is affecting any of the forthcoming DC releases?

I thougth that Last Hope wasn't going to be produced on a GD-ROM anyway.
                  If they are really planning to end production by February, I think there will be enough stockpiles for both Excelica and Karous.

Comment

Last Hope is being produced on a CDR, apparently there is a sticker inside the Neo-Geo cart of the game saying "please do not rip this game until 2008, we need the money to help fund more games" (or similar) quality

Comment

i would really like to see what if anything they would do next

while i love shooters would be nice to see if they could do a fighting game

Comment

it'd be great to see a release! (when)

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                          Last Hope is being produced on a CDR
                          Did you mean to say, CD-ROM? I thought that it was being pressed to CD-ROM, and that this is why it hasn't shipped yet (delay at the factory).

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                          apparently there is a sticker inside the Neo-Geo cart of the game saying "please do not rip this game until 2008, we need the money to help fund more games" (or similar) quality
                          I hope that the people with access to the cartridge are noble enough to respect that rather reasonable request.

... I swear that I didn't try to use all of those R-letter words!

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                            i would really like to see what if anything they would do next

while i love shooters would be nice to see if they could do a fighting game
                            Yeah, the Neo has enough fighters really, but it'd be cool to get a new one. Hopefully it'd either zoom in and or be a scrolling beat em up... I suppose the carts aren't big enough for something like Killer Instinct, though CD's would be... And it'd be too expensive to do graphics like that I suppose.

The DC has enough new games, they should stick with the Neo!

Comment

cant wait to play this on my egret II

Comment

At last, an update on PA's Last Hope page, thought Redspot would want to get this out before the "glut" of new DC releases

In stock on Jan 31, 2007. We do not charge your credit card before pre-orders are being shipped.

Comment

Working...
                                X