Must have saturn and dc games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nightstalker100
    What about marvel vs capcom 1. Am i right in thinking its unique since it offers a 4 player crossover mode? Ah and how could i forget, Porject Justice 2 i hear is awesome. Is it worth me getting it?
    I thought youve "got every dc fighter under the sun"?

Comment

Originally posted by lurch996
      I thought youve "got every dc fighter under the sun"?
      I should of rephrased myself: ive got every 2d fighter on dc under the sun! And i'm a poorer man for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar
        Is it about now when some freak mentions Toy Commander for the Dreamcast?
        Whats wrong with Toy Commander?

Someone was selling sealed copies of it on Ebay for 99p each recently. For that price I think youd have to be a freak not to want it!!.

Comment

MvC1 is 2d!

I prefer it to the second game and it can be picked up cheap.

Comment

I forgot to ask about this. Legendary game if i say so myself. Its not kiddy at all despite first impressions
            o/\o

Originally posted by rmoxon
            Whats wrong with Toy Commander?
            Nowt

Someone was selling sealed copies of it on Ebay for 99p each recently. For that price I think youd have to be a freak not to want it!!.
            Exactly.

I seem to mention it all the time with the list threads. I get the feeling not many have played it.

Comment

I have it!! I just wanted to know if it was superior to the ps1 version thats all, since it could take advantage of the 4 ports on the dc.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar
                Is it about now when some freak mentions Toy Commander for the Dreamcast?
                Toy Commander is the reason I bought a DC I knew nothing about the system, didn't really know any games due for it or anything, but saw this running on a pod in HMV and went on a mission to buy it and I can safely say once I finally got my hands on Toy Commander it didn't dissapoint, it's just a shame it never got ported or had a sequel on the Xbox with Xbox Live play coz the multiplayer was with evenly skilled players one of the best the DC had to offer.

Comment

I think he means he has MVC and is trying to figure out if its worth keeping becuase if not he needs the money.... well... I think so anyway.

Edit: Ahh, yeah, thought so, and yes its much better than the PSX one, in every way possible.

Comment

The multiplayer in Toy Commander, to me, is like a pre-cursor to Battlefield's multiplayer mayhem. It'd be fantastic with some decent online tech behind it

Comment

I have it!! I just wanted to know if it was superior to the ps1 version thats all, since it could take advantage of the 4 ports on the dc.
                      Oh, then yes definitely, miles better.
                      Last edited by lurch996; 07-01-2006, 18:37.

Comment

Some Dreamcast games i have or had at some point

Marvel vs capcom 2 basically the reason i bought the dreamcast.Graphics seem nicer then the ps2 version

Gigawings 2 : VERY short but very addictive also great incentives to get good scores

Project justice 2: Got the pal version a few months ago.A fun game.But i did get bored with it probably will sell soon

Psyvariar 2: great game but i sold it when the better (i think) ps2 version came out

Saturn games

Radiant silvergun: Great game i thought but there is no way i would pay a huge amount for it.

Vampire saviour:Great game the fact the japanese version had a English mode i thought was a great bonus

Real bout fatal fury collection :if you have not got a neo geo i would rank this as a must have

Astra super stars: A basic but great fun fighting game (many supers just involve two buttons) I you can get it cheap a must have

Comment

Its not that hard: Vampire Chronicles is more expensive and has worse graphics. D&D is not only a disappointing conversion, its expensive as well.

Get Vampire savior for a few dimes. But screw that english mode, it makes the game censored all over!

Other recommended fighters are Groove on fight and World heroes perfect, cuz they try something different.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy
                            Psyvariar 2: great game but i sold it when the better (i think) ps2 version came out.
                            Is it? I thought The PS2 version was the same except with longer load times?

I like the first Psyvariar, but all the joystick waggling is annoying as I always end up dead, Havent played the second one much, but it seemed ever harder to play (if your aiming for big scores) so I never bought it.

Comment

Is it? I thought The PS2 version was the same except with longer load times?

I like the first Psyvariar, but all the joystick waggling is annoying as I always end up dead, Havent played the second one much, but it seemed ever harder to play (if your aiming for big scores) so I never bought it.
                              Psyvariar 2 has be reviewed three times on this site if youre interested in the discrepancies between all three ports. The dc is vanilla but will provide the best picture through vga whilst ps2 has some extras like practice mode and a roll button

Comment

Havent said Shenmue becuase I still havent got round to playing either game on the DC.... Shocking, I know.
                                Man, have you got a nice treat to look forward to You need to get it - then make sure to coincide it snowing outside and actually in-game itself - magical
                                Last edited by Mu5; 08-01-2006, 15:46.

Comment

Working...
                                X