• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just get neo sticks silly

Comment

Hey I don't care!

It works for me......

How the Hell can you have B above A?? It doesn't make sense-weak to strong is the way the configuration for a fighter should go!

Comment

None... **** it and get Last Blade & Last Blade 2 Better Games & Timeless Classics 8)

Comment

98 is, for me, the best KOF. The character line-up is great and is plays more fluidly than the other games in the series imo.

On another note, Playmore are idiots. The spent millions on aquiring some of the best IPs only to do nothing good with with them....

Comment

EDIT:

For the record, KOF '95 is my all-time favourite in the series, NOT KOF '96.
            Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 10-01-2006, 20:37.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow
              just get neo sticks silly
              I have my DC sticks worked to a NeoGeo pinout but with 6 buttons anyway, so the super gun is neo stick compatible but there'd be no point me buying 2 sets of sticks would there, when I have 6-button games too. Silly billy.

ST: Look at how a DC stick's buttons are laid out though, it makes much more sense to have A as the DC's A button than to have button D on the C button, as the A button's in a more natural place than flicking the C button with your little finger and the buttons aren't in two flat rows.

Comment

With the kof series its like this (for me anyway)

I have such fond memorys when i first played kof 96/97.The characters and gameplay it was a new experience i had to learn the characters from scratch.

Now with each KOF game there is the odd new character and perhaps a older character might have been changed.But having played kof games to death before its just not as exciting

Comment

98, very closely followed by 96 (because I like Geese and I'm a bit fruity for men in big trousers, or whatever the proper hardcore term for those wide pants he has on is).

Comment

2001 & 2002 suck big time compared to the others, R.I.P SNK

2001 isn't that bad, infact its half reasonable, buy the PS2 kof 2000/2001 twinpack. It's better than the Neo version............honest

Comment

Originally posted by Il Postino
                      98, very closely followed by 96 (because I like Geese and I'm a bit fruity for men in big trousers, or whatever the proper hardcore term for those wide pants he has on is).
                      I always called them SNK trousers
                      Oh look, here come some now

Comment

Is anybody interested in buying off me KOF 94,95,96,97,98,99,00,01,02 all AES Japanese homecarts. I also have KOF 1994 Games Mook whith Dwg's of characters that didn't make the KOF series and a KOF 1995 mook aswell. I no longer play them that much so if I can find a good home for them I will be happy.

Will be listing on ebay soon....................

Comment

Originally posted by Street Turk
                          I prefer this on the sticks:

ACD
                          B
                          Nutter!

I've got 98 and 99 on MVS and although I like 99, 98 pisses all over it from a great height. Only other one I've played is the PAL Saturn version of 95, which is fun and a good port (RAM pack), but doesn't have anywhere near as much depth as 98.

7 button cab, so no probs with button assignment.

LB1 and 2 are great, but in my unskilled hands I can't compete using Speed mode against Power characters, seems a little unbalanced in that respect.

Comment

try zantetsu in speed mode, his aerial B crossup is mad deep

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
                              I have my DC sticks worked to a NeoGeo pinout but with 6 buttons anyway, so the super gun is neo stick compatible but there'd be no point me buying 2 sets of sticks would there, when I have 6-button games too. Silly billy.
                              I think you'll find most people do , actually have neo sticks and dc sticks, I do anyway, and I can think of a few others.

its not really silly, the DC stick is gay for neogeo, thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow
                                try zantetsu in speed mode, his aerial B crossup is mad deep
                                Ta for the tip, will do

Comment

Working...
                                X