No announcement yet.

Sega Direct Under Defeat pack announced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't online play a big part of Prop Arena though?

Comment

Originally posted by SegaMark
      It's like a little warehouse

Reckon anything new will come out? I'm wondering why don't Sega release Propeller Arena.. The game is finished...

i still rekon we will see Senko no Ronde

i think the xbox 360 version will flop and then they will release on DC

Comment

Will it work with a PAL DC and boot disc?

I'm VERY tempted to get me one of these.

Comment

It will work with DC-X for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SegaMark
            It's like a little warehouse

Reckon anything new will come out? I'm wondering why don't Sega release Propeller Arena.. The game is finished...
            I think it was a 9/11 PC problem.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
              I think it was a 9/11 PC problem.
              Aye I knew about the 9/11 thing, but it's 2006 now, heh they're even making movies about it. I don't see why Sega shouldn't do a small release. It's a great game, even if netplay won't work.

Comment

If you guys like the music in Under Defeat, you should check out Ibara. It's another recent game Shinji Hosoe has composed great music for.

My copy of Under Defeat should arrive today. Can't wait to try it out.

Comment

I recieved both my SE and LE today, the art on the LE is even nicer in person
                  If ever a game needed a clear DVD case it was this one, it'd make it look that little bit nicer

Comment

one thing with the LE case is that it seems to chew up the manuals top-right corner, I know I'm not the only person who it's happened too. Would have much preferred the double cd case setup.

Comment

That set looks

I must confess, my DC has been lying under the bed for aeons now, but I might have to dust it down, grab a VGA lead and a copy of this after seeing it in action.

Comment

I'm in the middle of designing a normal CD cover, back and spine for Under Defeat so that it will fit with my other DC games (I'll offer downloads once it's complete). Anyway, I was looking for some good screen shots but they are all crap on the net so I decided to make my own. Took about 20 in total so I'm just shifting through the ones I like for the cover. Here's a few of them that I thought you may like to see.

Here's the back cover so far. Not very exciting I know but at least all the text is correct. Should have it finished soon.

I'll like to this one since it's pretty big. The original is 600dpi, this sample is 200 dpi

Yakumo
                        Last edited by Yakumo; 30-03-2006, 16:43.

Comment

Well the back cover is done. Once the front and spine are done I'll post links to the high resolution versions.

Yakumo
                          Last edited by Yakumo; 31-03-2006, 09:47.

Comment

Working...
                          X