UK/PAL SNES release list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S3M
    Also look at that list Abhisara, I can confirm it's missing at least three games, Captain Commando, Separation Anxiety and Super Adventure Island 2.
    I noticed it's also missing Dragon Ball Z (i.e. the first DBZ game which is a conversion of Super Butouden 1) even though the sequels are listed.

Also, at some point it might be worth e-mailing the creator of that list (his address is at the top) to see if he has a more recent offline version.

Comment

Originally posted by Abhisara
      Also, at some point it might be worth e-mailing the creator of that list (his address is at the top) to see if he has a more recent offline version.
      It's written by Ruudos, a Dutch collector who is still around at DP. Don't think he updated it further, but the current work-in-progress DP SNES list also used his list as a starting point.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M
        Don't you think we already know that, I myself have a PAL, US and Japanese SNES/SFC. You just have to learn to lift with the boarder and speed loss or get a switched SNES!

Thanks for the list NeoClaret I'll get them added.

I'll have a look at DP and VGR later, anagrama but thanks for listing them looks like I will need to join DP.

Also look at that list Abhisara, I can confirm it's missing at least three games, Captain Commando, Separation Anxiety and Super Adventure Island 2.

Now I've seen Captain Commando and Separation Anxiety but I never seen Super Adventure Island 2. So I'm not 100% sure if it was released but their is a dreaded ROM of the PAL version however.
        I was only having a joke Anyway... one minute with a Pal Snes and my sledge-hammer would have to do it's business.

Collectiing Pal Snes games is a nightmare scenario I would rather not imagine!

Comment

Originally posted by kingston lj
          I was only having a joke Anyway... one minute with a Pal Snes and my sledge-hammer would have to do it's business.

Collectiing Pal Snes games is a nightmare scenario I would rather not imagine!
          A sledge-hammer would make an intersting jig-saw puzzle of a PAL SNES might take a week or two to fix.

Nightmare scenario is one word I think the Pal region has a lot of very hard to find games, to say the least. Trying to get them all boxed is even harder!

Any way just to let you know I have updated the list thanks to NeoClaret support. Just a quick question NeoClaret did you list the full names as I noticed you shorten a few?

Also did you get all your cartridges in the UK as your Super Bomber has a AUS code and your Kirby's Ghost Ghost trap has a different code to mine. Just check I didn't miss anything off the list.
          Last edited by S3M; 08-03-2006, 18:10.

Comment

Anyone willing to sell a bundle of these Snes games Mint/boxed complete to me?

Just starting to collect for the Snes myself

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_nintendo

Cheeky Bugger, take a trip down to Gamestation.

Anyway just updated the list following anagrama advise, so check it out here.

Just check the official ROM list and it is missing games! Oh joy! This is going to be much hard than I though it would be!

Can't update for a few day now, but please keep those codes comming.

Removed the letter Q as there was only one Q game Q-bert 3 and that didn't get released over here.ft:
              Last edited by S3M; 10-03-2006, 12:03.

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ben_nintendo

P.M sent

Here you go Kingston lj this vid is for you (Takes a bit to load)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZgxY...h=snes#comment

Check out this Mario Kart Track Time OMFG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXv6ibaUTDs&search=snes

10 mins to beat Super Mario World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU1z4GDjgs8&search=snes

Comment

Originally posted by S3M
                  Any way just to let you know I have updated the list thanks to NeoClaret support. Just a quick question NeoClaret did you list the full names as I noticed you shorten a few?

Also did you get all your cartridges in the UK as your Super Bomber has a AUS code and your Kirby's Ghost Ghost trap has a different code to mine. Just check I didn't miss anything off the list.
                  No i think I might have shortened a few, some are just bare carts but you have added full names to list anyway, thanks ( sorry for extra work )

My Super Bomberman was bought at Woolworths new back when I was at school. I can't even remeber which year. I read a review in Super Pro and thought I'm getting that game.

So it has only ever been owned by me but it came with an AUS code on from a UK retailer I have never actually checked the outer box to see if it has a UK/EUR code on it guess I should.

Kirby's Ghost Trap. I bought this off Ebay in Brand New condition about 2 years ago along with Daffy Duck Marvin Missions aswell. Both games have GIGI stickers on them ( outer box ) and the guy I bought them off had 10 carts of each, Brand New.
                  That could be why it is a different code, the box is in english though aswell as the instructions.

Hope that answers what you wanted to know

Comment

cant see MEGAMAN X7 im sure that was a BRITISH release.........wasnt it?

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
                      cant see MEGAMAN X7 im sure that was a BRITISH release.........wasnt it?
                      You mean Megaman 7, as X7 came out on the PS2! Yeah it was released over here but at the moment I'm not listing a game till I have a cartridge code for them.

Comment

Let me know if you need codes for any of the following (not on your list) and I'll dig them out. I think they're UK, but will need to check.

Izzy's Quest for the Olympic Rings
                        Keving Keegan's Player Manager
                        Micro Machines 2 Turbo Tournament
                        NBA Jam TE
                        Shaq Fu
                        Super Dropzone
                        The Lawnmower Man
                        Wrestlemania The Arcade Game

Jay

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                          Let me know if you need codes for any of the following (not on your list) and I'll dig them out. I think they're UK, but will need to check.

Izzy's Quest for the Olympic Rings
                          Keving Keegan's Player Manager
                          Micro Machines 2 Turbo Tournament
                          NBA Jam TE
                          Shaq Fu
                          Super Dropzone
                          The Lawnmower Man
                          Wrestlemania The Arcade Game

Jay
                          If you could dig them out that would be great. Don't worry if they are not UK versions as I'll still list them anyway.

NeoClaret, My Italian copy of DKC3 has a GIGI stickers on it.

Comment

Damn, just looking at the Snes code list and I haven't listed Ghoul Patrol ( zombies 2 ) I remember seeing it the other day aswell but haven't listed it. i will have a look for it

Comment

Ghoul Patrol [ SNSP-AGJP-EUR ]

Nope you did list it I just missed it off the list by mistake, will get it added.

Comment

S3M

You want to keep your eye on the winner of this auction to get the game codes or even email the seller, vast amount of games there.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MASSIVE-SNES-C...QQcmdZViewItem

To Snipe or not to Snipe that is the question...........

Comment

Working...
                                X