No announcement yet.

UK/PAL SNES release list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres one not on any of the PAl list,s i,ve seen 'Super B.C Kid' by Hudson released as Super Bonk in the States and Japan.Code on my cart is

SNSP-ZH-EUR with SNSP-006 on the top right of the cart

Comment

Originally posted by NeoClaret
      S3M

You want to keep your eye on the winner of this auction to get the game codes or even email the seller, vast amount of games there.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MASSIVE-SNES-C...QQcmdZViewItem

To Snipe or not to Snipe that is the question...........
      Indeed that's a very nice collection, but as I don't have an ebay account I don't think I can get in touch with either the seller or the buyer.

steamy pile, Super B.C Kid can't say I've see that one before thanks for the code.

I've done a quick update to the list click here

Comment

I have an Ebay account. I will send a email to the overall winner and ask if they would email a list of codes that are needed for the list.

S3M if you have a look through that auction and the games you need for the list, I will email it to the winner. I will give them a link to the thread/list aswell.
        Hopefully they will be sound and agree to contribute the game codes, worth a try I think

Have a good weekend
        Last edited by NeoClaret; 17-03-2006, 15:56.

Comment

here's a few not on your list (At least i think there not on your list as it's getting late and my eye's are kinda square)

Archer Maclean's Super Dropzone SNSP-ASDP-EUR

Asterix SNSP-XE-UKV

Lemmings 2 The Tribes SNSP-L2-EUR

R-Type 3 SNSP-ER-FAH (got 3 Pal copies of this all the same code)

Spindizzy Worlds SNSP-SX-UKV

Super Aleste SNSP-AT-UKV

X-Kaliber 2097 SNSP-X7-EUR
          Last edited by steamy pile; 18-03-2006, 02:00.

Comment

Does anyone know what happened with Fatal Fury 2 Special? I only ever saw a Pal version in Beatties and it was 24mb cart instead of the 32mb cart for the NTSC version and 4 characters were missing, Chenzen, Big Bear, Laurance Blood and the boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoju
              Does anyone know what happened with Fatal Fury 2 Special? I only ever saw a Pal version in Beatties and it was 24mb cart instead of the 32mb cart for the NTSC version and 4 characters were missing, Chenzen, Big Bear, Laurance Blood and the boxer.
              Are you sure that wasn't Fatal Fury 2? Come to think of it I didn't even know Fatal Fury Special or 2 got a PAL release on the SNES.

Yakumo

Comment

few more for you.

Boogerman a pick and flick - SNSP-AB4P-EUR
                Earthworm Jim2 - SNSP-A2EP-EUR
                Pocky and Rocky2 - SNSP-29-UKV
                Super Mario all Stars + Super Mario World - SNSP-5M-UKV
                Virtual Soccer - SNSP-VX-UKV

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
                  Are you sure that wasn't Fatal Fury 2? Come to think of it I didn't even know Fatal Fury Special or 2 got a PAL release on the SNES.

Yakumo
                  It was the special version cause Geese, and some other Fatal fury 1 characters were in it. I also didn't think either game had got a release here untill I saw it in Beatties. I never actually saw it in any other shop though. I also never saw a Pal review for this either only NTSC reviews where it was stated it was a 32 meg cart and there were no character cuts unlike in the Pal version I got. Beatties managed to get a few exclusives I think dunno how though as they were quite small.

Comment

Originally posted by smouty
                    few more for you.

Boogerman a pick and flick - SNSP-AB4P-EUR
                    Earthworm Jim2 - SNSP-A2EP-EUR
                    Pocky and Rocky2 - SNSP-29-UKV
                    Super Mario all Stars + Super Mario World - SNSP-5M-UKV
                    Virtual Soccer - SNSP-VX-UKV
                    Thanks for the code smounty, I've added them now.

Also added a large number of UK and EUR codes, which now take's the list up to 332 games! Still more to added but I'm running out of codes! Check here

Jay just need codes for The Lawnmower Man & Wrestlemania The Arcade Game.

Can anyone confirm if Metal Combat got a UK release, otherwise I'll forever kick myself for not picking up that copy I saw in France.

Need codes for some of the rare games like, Hagane, The Firemen & Super Adventure Island 1 & 2.

Also double confirmed the codes for Tiny Toon Adventure: Wild & Wacky Sports and the god awful Rise of the Robots! Picked up mint copies of both games yesterday, I've wanted Wild & Wacky Sports for quite a while now so it was a suprise find!

As for Shoju Fatal Fury Special Question, there was a European version and it was on a smaller cart to the US & JAP version. So it was missing character and you can select Ryo from Art of Figthing form the start. Nasty stuff, sadly the uncut version was not released in Europe.

I can only guess the other Fatal Fury games didn't sell well in Europe hence the cuts. Not that I ever saw a of copy of any of them in the shops here in the UK.
                    Last edited by S3M; 21-03-2006, 19:28.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M
                      As for Shoju Fatal Fury Special Question, there was a European version and it was on a smaller cart to the US & JAP version. So it was missing character and you can select Ryo from Art of Figthing form the start. Nasty stuff, sadly the uncut version was not released in Europe.
                      Ah, so it was released in the UK. Bloody stupid cutting out stuff though. makes it even less likely to sell. That's the first time I've ever heard of such a nasty cut to a console game. As for selecting Ryo from the begining, that couldn't be done on the Japanese version either. You had to do a cheat code at the Sarus logo when the game started up.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by S3M
                        Can anyone confirm if Metal Combat got a UK release, otherwise I'll forever kick myself for not picking up that copy I saw in France.
                        No UK release, only europe and Australia.

Originally posted by S3M
                        Need codes for some of the rare games like, Hagane, The Firemen & Super Adventure Island 1 & 2.
                        Hagane: SNSP-AHGP-EUR
                        The Firemen: SNSP-AFMP-EUR

Comment

Originally posted by trackNine
                          No UK release, only europe and Australia.
                          Doh! Doh! and Doh! Guess I'll have to try and track down an Australia version!

Thanks for the codes trackNine, got any of the others I'm missing? I think it's around 200-300!

Yakumo, I was also suprised about Fatal Fury Special cuts, it's very rare you see that many changes between a NTSC and PAL version.
                          Last edited by S3M; 22-03-2006, 13:27.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M
                            Thanks for the codes trackNine, got any of the others I'm missing? I think it's around 200-300!
                            There's probably a few more than this, but sifting through your list and then a few hundred from my collection for the missing games is.. time consuming

Beauty and the Beast: SNSP-EW-UKV

Chuck Rock: SNSP-CK-UKV
                            Cliffhanger: SNSP-6C-UKV

Dennis: SNSP-4D-UKV

Gods: SNSP-Gz-UKV

Herberke's Poppoitto: SNSP-APHP-EUR
                            Humans, The: SNSP-U9-EUR

James Bond jr.: SNSP-JJ-UKV
                            Jelly Boy: SNSP-AJBP-UKV
                            Joe and mac - Caveman Ninjas: SNSP-JT-UKV
                            Joe and mac 3: SNSP-J3-EUR

Lawnmower Man, The: SNSP-LW-UKV

Marko's Magic Football: SNSP-AMRP-EUR
                            mega-Lo-Mania: SNSP-MZ-UKV
                            Might and magic 2: SNSP-MG-UKV

Outlander: SNSP-LD-UKV

Pinball Dreams: SNSP-7D-UKV
                            Populous 2: SNSP-PL-UKV
                            Power Pigs of the Dark Age: SNSP-AOTP-EUR

Ramna 1/2: SNSP-R2-UKV

Sensible Soccer - World Champions: SNSP-8S-UKV-1
                            Spiderman: SNSP-ADMP-EUR
                            Spiderman and venom - separation Anxiety: SNSP-A2CP-EUR
                            Super Battleship: SNSP-8B-UKV
                            Super troll Islands: SNSP-5L-UKV
                            Super Turrican 2: SNSP-A2TP-UKV
                            Super Conflict: SNSP-CN-UKV

TMHT IV - Turtles in Time: SNSP-MH-UKV
                            Thomas the Tank Engine: SNSP-6T-UKV
                            True Lies: SNSP-ATLP-EUR

Ultraman: SNSP-UM-UKV
                            Utopia: SNSP-UP-UKV
                            Last edited by trackNine; 22-03-2006, 17:45.

Comment

Originally Posted by trackNine
                              Joe and mac 3: SNSP-J3-EUR, Sensible Soccer - World Champions: SNSP-8S-UKV-1
                              Damn I didn't even know these games existed. I will have to keep my eyes open for em now

Originally Posted by S3M
                              I've wanted Wild & Wacky Sports for quite a while now so it was a suprise find
                              Thats a pretty descent find. I don't think there are to many boxed versions of that game kicking around, if there are I never seem to find/see em.

Comment

Thanks for that extra set of codes trackNine.

If you find any other's missing just drop me a line, but I'm in no hurry so take all the time in the world. I've already added all the games you listed and a couple more.

I had already listed Spiderman and Venom - Separation Anxiety and Ramna 1/2, but I had spelled Ramna wrong and had listed separation Anxiety differently. This has now been corrected, thanks to you.

By the way trackNine some of those games are hard to find, well done on tracking them down.

Right I've run out of UK codes, so if anyone knows of a UK games not list please list me know. As I'm going to start adding Australia, French and Germany codes for none listed games next.

So Ideally I would like to sure up the UK list first, any one got a UK code for Lagoon as only the French version is currently listed.

Right here a quick list of games with questionable PAL releases can anyone confirm their release or not. Pictures and/or codes wanted.

Beethoven's 2nd
                                Gunforce - Battle Fire engulfed Terror Island
                                Inspector Gadget
                                Mr. Tuff
                                Tinhead
                                Tin-Star
                                Baseball 2020
                                NHLPA Hockey '94
                                Speedy Gonzales

Latest FAQ update here

NeoClaret, yup I was very pleased with Wild & Wacky Sports, only thing I'm not keen on is the bright pink boxed, it almost glows in the dark.

Thanks for everone support so far I'm suprised how rapidly it's grown!
                                Last edited by S3M; 22-03-2006, 22:11.

Comment

Working...
                                X