Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMFG - Arcade opening soon in Saarfhaampton!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for waiting til I was about to leave the UK to open it. You slag. ft:

Comment

I took a wonder down there today but the guy in there told me the arcade wasn't open yet and that it should be later in the week.

Comment

this is sounding good! will pay a visit soon, so is it deffo open now, or just select days, and like haribo said what time until? as a evening visit would be great!

Comment

Seany, Have u got any piccies?
          I would be well up for a visit as I am going to go to Cornwall soon to visit a mate and would love to drop by for a sesh!

Comment

That's bollocks! It is deffo open!!!

I went down there Saturday and there were people in there playing the machines ffs!!

Originally posted by Vince
            I took a wonder down there today but the guy in there told me the arcade wasn't open yet and that it should be later in the week.

Comment

Well it was Sunday, and there were the two machines by the door running, Turtles and somthing Crisis, but he said the upstairs bit was shut. There weren't many people in there, just a few people playing MMORPGs.

Comment

pics............... i wanna see pics! come on show, get yah finger out yah ass!

Comment

I was in there trying out some of the machines with a freind on saturday.

I forgot to tell the guy that i think the light and medium punch buttons are the wrong way round on the SFZ3 machine for both players sides (i 'think' havnt played it in the arcade in many years, the kicks go light/medium/heavy, but the punches go medium/light/heavy on that machine, if its normal then ignore me)

Other than that, its coming along great, gonna be a little cramped though with more machines and people. I'll prolly be in there quite often once its up and running properly.

Some of the buttons one some of the machines need looking at too, and the guns for house of the dead are a little off, and the triggers sometimes dont register.

Looking forward to seeing if this will spawn any tournaments or such for sfz3/guilty gear/anything else ^_^

Diablo

Comment

If you are the guy with the long hair who was playing SFZ3 - I popped in with my little girl to see the boss man and clocked you - can't believe you blanked the legendary Seany1979 dude!!

Anyway thanks for the impressions, and I will make sure all these little things get sorted ahhht.

Originally posted by Diablobasher
                    I was in there trying out some of the machines with a freind on saturday.

I forgot to tell the guy that i think the light and medium punch buttons are the wrong way round on the SFZ3 machine for both players sides (i 'think' havnt played it in the arcade in many years, the kicks go light/medium/heavy, but the punches go medium/light/heavy on that machine, if its normal then ignore me)

Other than that, its coming along great, gonna be a little cramped though with more machines and people. I'll prolly be in there quite often once its up and running properly.

Some of the buttons one some of the machines need looking at too, and the guns for house of the dead are a little off, and the triggers sometimes dont register.

Looking forward to seeing if this will spawn any tournaments or such for sfz3/guilty gear/anything else ^_^

Diablo

Comment

so will it be open tomorrow? i may have to pay a visit!

Comment

Should be. If you PM me in the morning to remind me I will phone and check!

Originally posted by sega kid
                        so will it be open tomorrow? i may have to pay a visit!

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
                          If you are the guy with the long hair who was playing SFZ3 - I popped in with my little girl to see the boss man and clocked you - can't believe you blanked the legendary Seany1979 dude!!

Anyway thanks for the impressions, and I will make sure all these little things get sorted ahhht.
                          Oh that was you?

I was concentrating on not losing my 20p ^_^;; haha, wasn't sure if it was you or not.

I'll say hi next time i see ya in there i wont be there for a little while though, gotta sort out a new job and stuff gonna be busy for a little while. but i'll pop in again asap.

EDIT: It gonna be open tommorow (tuesday) got the afternoon free might pop in with a couple of freinds.

Re-Edit: Just seen the messages above, put up a post here if it turns out to be shut, if not we'll just turn up and see what happens.

Diablo
                          Last edited by Diablobasher; 07-08-2006, 21:56.

Comment

Just spoke to Rich - arcade is open today, and is open every day from 10am until 11pm at night.

Am thinking of going on Sunday night, for some gaming and then a few beers. Anyone fancy coming down? Can put up on or two of you at my gaff. I know it is sunday but that is as good a day as any. Perhaps have a bit of a games sesh at mine after?

PM if anyone is up for it!

Comment

excellent, i may well wonder in later today then! nice to see its open late too, i will see what haribokart is doing sunday night as that could be a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
                                Just spoke to Rich - arcade is open today, and is open every day from 10am until 11pm at night.

Am thinking of going on Sunday night, for some gaming and then a few beers. Anyone fancy coming down? Can put up on or two of you at my gaff. I know it is sunday but that is as good a day as any. Perhaps have a bit of a games sesh at mine after?

PM if anyone is up for it!
                                pics pics PICS!!! For all of the unfortunate ones that live nowhere near.

Comment

Working...
                                X