Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which game for 16th December? [Decided now thanks].

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Puzzle Fighter.

Actually, I'm not sure why I'm suggesting that. It drives me mad that I can't tell the greens from the yellows.

Comment

Originally posted by 112
      Bless........... gunrock youpicked up a game on a whim? Arrr............ now thats dedication!

Yeah, well it seemed from other people that BG&E suddenly became hard to come by, and I figured I'd get FF before the rush!

Comment

Burnout also get's my vote, although I like them all very much, I prefer Burnout2 over part 1 to play again... 3 and 4 would be great also because we could actually play them online against each other....

other suggestions... Starfox64 and Mario64

Comment

perhaps just burnout in general, to try and find out which really is best.

i played 2 quite a lot on ps2 and sold it on. 3 i still have on xbox, but hardly got used at all as the online was borked...maybe if its fixed it might be worth looking at again.

Comment

I vote for Burnout also. The first that is. It would be great to see where it all began.

Comment

I'm saying this hoping it's BC for 360 (if not I can get the GC version)

Comment

Sorry about suggesting FF and SS. I'm sure that pick up and play bit wasn't in the title when I wrote them...

So, pick up and play...

Shox on the PS2. Alarmingly good and fun rally racer.

Comment

Oh, oh, oh...Amplitude!

Comment

Burnout for me, loved 2 and enjoyed 3 but never played the original.

Comment

Gradius V

or

Rez (I'm gonna vote for this every month untill it gets picked)

Comment

What Kubrick said. And Panzer Dragoon Orta which is nicer to play than Rez, in its own way. Burnout is good though!

Can't believe you went for prince of persia, terribly overrated game.
                        o/\o

Comment

I'll throw my voice behind Panzer Dragoon Orta as well.

It's a 'pick up and play' game with a bit of back story to it, I think whatever gets chosen needs a bit of story to it else what are we to disscuss?
                          Last edited by burntoutbanger; 04-11-2006, 16:14. Reason: Added to opinion.

Comment

Luigi's Mansion!

Comment

Originally posted by Selix
                              Luigi's Mansion!
                              Oh, good call.

I would also suggest Wave Race: Blue Storm or 1080 Avalanche as well.

Comment

Sold off my Luigi's Mansion ages ago but I might actually pick it up again if it came up, I've missed it sometimes. Might even have my old save so I can play the mirror image of the house.

Comment

Working...
                                X