Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
    I had a Gameboy with a few games when I

Did the same - well, returned the GB really and bought the GG. The magical feeling of opening the GG box and experiencing the magic that was Sonic 1 on shall I never forget. Never looked back!

Going back on topic though Konami's TMNT games for the GB Mono were great - so was that Tiny Toons game.

Comment

Thread revival!!

Radar mission was always one of my favourite games on the GB, like advance wars meets Battleships! Also the other submarine shooting game was ace fun. The music was ace too, really set the panic in when you hear the music when you're close to losing

Thinking of picking up a game I came across on ebay called "hexcite" but can't find much about it?

Comment

From what I remember from a review in total gameboy, it was a puzzle game similar to Dialhex on gba. I think you had to rotate hexagons so colours would match up or something, a little unoriginal but it did quite well score-wise as i recall.

Comment

I used to love Motorcross Maniacs, Faceball 2000 and Spy vs Spy on the gameboy. The monochrome really suited them

Comment

hexcite was unoriginal? I thought it looked quite original, hadn't seen any other games like it really.

nemesiS- yeah got myself a boxed complete copy on ebay for <&#163;5, can't wait

Comment

i was bidding on that, you git

Comment

my bad

if I don't like it you can have it

Comment

Is the white GB Pocket on page 8 the same as the one you have Sorrel?
                  It's lovely.
                  This is one of my fav. gameboy games:
                  Please read this: This is not a speedrun, but rather a playthrough, where I only play the level through.Now for something a bit different from Castlevania bo...

... Just check the music out!!! It rocks. I've got a copy in the gameboy trading thread if anyone wants it.

Comment

Yeah that's the one, Zipper. Nice, innit? Cost about five quid as I recall. A bit of a gem in my collection I want a pink one now though.

Comment

^ Whatever happened to all those posters that used to use this forum? These days it can be deader than Naf-Naf jackets around here.

Comment

Working...
                      X