Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
    For next Month I'd like to suggest Metroid Zero mission or even Super metroid.

or if Europe has it by then on PAL Wii VC: Secret of mana
    i would be up for anything metroidy. out of the 2 gba ones, i preferred metroid 4/fusion. i would happily play that again.

Comment

Originally posted by boxhead View Post
      i would be up for anything metroidy. out of the 2 gba ones, i preferred metroid 4/fusion. i would happily play that again.

I loved Metroid Fusion but it's one of the weaker ones in the series as it tends to hold you hand the whole way and is very linear. Super Metroid is definately the pinnacle of the series

I'd be up for any of them to be honest, even 2 on the gameboy

Comment

Originally posted by Stroppy View Post
        It doesn't have to be next month, by any means, but how about some of the early DS games? Thinking of, perhaps, Feel the Magic or Pac Pix.
        What about Another Code / Trace Memory. Never did get around to finishing that.

Comment

you guys are not hardcore enough. we should do nes metroid, no guides. anyone who hasn't finished it by december gets shot in the face with a wave beam.

Comment

I think we should do two a month with the choice of either/both. One could always be an under appeciated gem like PN03, Beyond good and evil, psychonaughts, killer 7 etc and one could be a more popular game like metal gear solid 1, super metroid, prince of persia sands of time etc...

Comment

Dreamcast turns 10 next month, so something on the DC might be a good idea?

Comment

Powerstone? Easy to pick up on psp nice and cheap, same for crazy taxi (though I doubt it's appeal on psp would last a month). Shenmue would be the obvious choice, and would give me an excuse to actually play it.

Comment

We did Shenmue already.

Comment

August 2009 is the tenth anniversary of Soul Reaver. I would like to put in an early request to cover it then.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                      August 2009 is the tenth anniversary of Soul Reaver. I would like to put in an early request to cover it then.
                      You first requested this in 06/2007 and again in 07/2007. You were ignored then and you will be again. Clique central.

Comment

Surely there's enough fans of this game to whip up some support? I remember a few in the past.

Comment

One was probably me but as I only played the DC version of SR a couple of months ago I can't support you for it now. Spookily before I read these recent posts earlier today I was actually using DC SR as a test game on one of my TVs. Even more spookily just before going online I was watching a video which happened to feature the actor (Simon Templeman) who does Raziel's voice playing Death in a repeat of Charmed recorded last Friday - Halloween.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                            Surely there's enough fans of this game to whip up some support? I remember a few in the past.
                            I never finished the PS1 version and I have the DC version here too, so I'd love to play this!

Comment

The DC version was unfairly reviewed because it was essentially a PS port but it's still the same very good game but with better graphics. It's undoubtedly the best console version so what more did they want? Only downer I can think of is that the camera can be a bit annoying and is awkwardly mapped to the d-pad too.

The DC game I'd be putting forward is Omikron: The Nomad Soul but, again, I've only just finished that for the first time. Might be difficult finding it now too.

Comment

How easy is the PS1 US version of Soul Reaver to get hold of? I could happily pick it up and rip it to the PSP, that way I know I'll play it.

Comment

Working...
                                X