No announcement yet.

Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paper Mario 2 on GC is excellent too, took me 54 hours and that was ignoring some of the side quests too. Great looking and great fun.

Comment

Too right Kerningham. It looks incredible. I think though that the first one is a remarkable achievement specially when you consider when it came out and on what machine. It looks stinging.

I wish they would make a DS Paper Mario game. I found the Mario & Luigi games poor when compared to the Paper ones.

Comment

Sorry, I've been on holiday, so not organised anything for September yet.
        How many people are up for trying Extermination on the PS2? It's ?2 on ebay normally.

If not, who's up for Shadow of the Collosus (might be good cos we can give each other tips on defeating them) or Katamari (any format)?

Comment

I'd like to vote for Collosus (my favourite game on the system) but my PS3 can't play PS2 games.

So i'll vote for Katamari on 360 for me.

Comment

How about Homura? You can get it over here, and it rocks.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It's good enough but I think there's a few better shooters out there, although some are a bit hard to come by.

Comment

Viewtiful Jooooooooe
                or did you do that already?

Comment

Resident evil 2!
                  Can easily be picked up on PS1, Gamecube, DC, PC, etc and even played on PSP with the right software.

Comment

Ohhh yes! Resi' 2 would also get my vote!

Comment

Ok, not much input for this at the mo. Skip a month to get organised?

Comment

RE2 is a good choice. I got Silent Hill today which would be fun.

Comment

for this months book club, i would like to suggest we play through one of the fire emblem games, or failing that, maybe an advance wars title.

I have had the gamecube and wii fire emblems on my shelf, unplayed, for ages now and am looking for a good excuse to play them.

Comment

Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
                            RE2 is a good choice. I got Silent Hill today which would be fun.
                            We did Silent Hill 2 a while back. Well, I bought it especially, but didn't get time to play through....

Comment

I like the Advance Wars suggestion. We haven't had a game like that yet. I don't know much about the fire emblem games.

Anyone up for either of those?

Also, we've had 2 horizontal shooters, but no vertical shooters. So any suggestions for a vertical shooter? Ideally one that everyone would already have or that is cheap enough (like Psyvariar1).

Comment

I'd quite like to go back to advance wars 1, since I never finished it.
                                But Charles, I gotta ask you, what the hell is going on in Psyvariar? Are you supposed to be able to dodge the bullets or something? I don't understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X