Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Plough Boy View Post
    You first requested this in 06/2007 and again in 07/2007. You were ignored then and you will be again. Clique central.
    Maybe its the only game he's played from start to finish?

Comment

Originally posted by fallenangle View Post
      One was probably me but as I only played the DC version of SR a couple of months ago I can't support you for it now.
      Boo! Still, you'll be able to take part in the chitty-chat though

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
      I never finished the PS1 version and I have the DC version here too, so I'd love to play this!
      Good stats! I haven't played it in about 6 years but it's probably in my all time top 20. For me, everything in the game clicked.

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
      How easy is the PS1 US version of Soul Reaver to get hold of? I could happily pick it up and rip it to the PSP, that way I know I'll play it.

I'm guessing these are NTSC, the boxart is different to the PAL version and it's on amazon.com. Loads of preowned cheapies! Worth ?2 of anyone's money!

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      Maybe its the only game he's played from start to finish?
      Piss you, cocknose.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
        I haven't played it in about 6 years but it's probably in my all time top 20. For me, everything in the game clicked.
        I loved it (I just got distracted by my Jap Dreamcast in 1999). I thought it was a much better Tomb Raider than Tomb Raider, I just felt it came too late, and thus whilst much better than Tomb raider in technology, story and mechanics it would always be seen as an imitation of that kind of game.

Comment

I loved the way there was a Zelda-esque element to it, with new abilities opening up previously covered areas.
          The plane-morphing was superb, I remember reading that they had created 2 different textures for every polygon in the game - one for the spectral realm and one for the material realm. I loved swifting from one to the other and watching everything morph and twist into shape. I've never really come across anything else like it. The technology that reduced loading screens was impressive at the time too, with the game pre-loading nearby environments in the background before you went there.

Comment

Can we do another older 2d game next month? I want an impetus to go through the Zelda Oracle games, which I shamefully hardly even started.

Comment

It's getting to the point now where the 360 and PS3 have been out long enough for there to be some old games on them, so we can have suggestions for those too.

Comment

ive just bought the new Fire Emblem- Shadow Dragon on DS been playing it and it made me pull out Fire Emblem and Fire Emblem Sacred Stones not sure how easy to get them as i have them but still great games and gets you wanting back to playing Shadow Dragon
                HAPPY GAMING !!!
                ps amazon UK has both around 15 quid
                play.com 13.99 free delivery
                Last edited by MisterBubbles; 09-12-2008, 19:40. Reason: new info

Comment

I would love to do Sid Meier's Pirates one month. Any chance? Available on X-box, PC (I think), PSP as a UMD and download, so no shortage of options.

Comment

I was just thinking about Shogo: Mobile Armored Division this morning.

Worth a re-visit on PC?

Comment

Sounds like a great idea. What's the recommended spec? And is it available to buy?

Comment

6$ at GOG and it's been updated to work on XP and vista.

Cool game.

Minimum system requirements: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard.

Comment

Anyone else up for this?
                          Download the best classic and new games on Windows, Mac & Linux. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies and 30-day money-back guarantee.

Comment

Just bought a copy. Paypal exchange rate it currently at 1.51 and it sucked 3.95£ out of my account.

Comment

Let go BACK, way BACK, BACK into TIME...........

lets all play last ninja again!

I still have me C64 and it STILL works despite being over 20 years old!

Comment

I'm still nominating Resident evil 2 and adding a new choice... Super monkey ball!

Comment

Working...
                                X