• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LttP please.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
      LttP please.
      Is there any way to play this on the DSi? I don't think there is, is there?

*waits patiently for a DSi version of the Virtual Console*

Comment

Urban Chaos: Riot Response because no bugger played it. Should be really cheap to pick up too, would be a nice game to play before their other game Arkham Asylum gets released.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
          Urban Chaos: Riot Response because no bugger played it. Should be really cheap to pick up too, would be a nice game to play before their other game Arkham Asylum gets released.
          I loved Urban Chaos...another vote for this action FPS.

Comment

Anyone else for this? Support for anything seems a bit thin at the mo.

Comment

What about Alundra, in the absence of support for Zelda?

C'mon people, support Alundra!

Comment

What about a special edition Re: play of Loopop's hiking mode?

Heh

Comment

alundra or link's awakening I say

Comment

I've never played Alundra and have fancied it for a while.

Comment

Alundra ftw

Comment

Links awakening!

why not both? I don't see why we cant have more than 1 relay at a time Maybe a handheld and a console title each month

Comment

I could finish Link's awakening in an hour, blindfolded, or with both my arms tied behind my back, instructing a monkey on how to do it. I think I could stand to go through it again though

Comment

FF VII, cause I started it first time yesterday and its awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by amaan View Post
                              FF VII, cause I started it first time yesterday and its awesome!
                              dude far too mainstream/popular! Plus most people dont have time for a long RPG for replay

Comment

I ended up being transfixed by "The World's Scariest Police Chases 3" at the weekend and it really made me want to drive at high speed whilst dodging through traffic (in a videogame).

I always liked the Burnout series, but feel it got a little bit bogged down in takedowns and revenge and so forth.

For me, the pinnacle of the series was Burnout 2. It was the last game that was all about the racing on freeways and taking risks to fill up your nitro meter.

Maybe we could replay Burnout 2?

Comment

Working...
                                X