No announcement yet.

Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think ive got a new title we can try id need somebody to try it or look at the compatibility list and another stumbling block its 360 only .......number 4 is getting made so i think its time to skulk in the shadows and kill some city watch as only Garrett can ...yes lets play Thief 3 or Thief Deadly Shadows or whatever you wanna call it

Comment

Just started Link to the Past (just beat the first dungeon), so I'm down for a Zelda month. Might also do OoT over a weekend as well.

Comment

Handheld zelda please! I know link's awakening back to front, but I've recently realised I haven't completed any of the other handheld games!

Comment

Zelda month sounds good to me.

I need to finish oracle of ages and LA, and need to start LTTP for the first time. wouldn't mind going through OOT and MM again too

Comment

Never completed any of the handheld games I do have fond memories of playing Awakening on my friend's GB, getting the shovel and just digging non stop. We also printed off a 60 page guide from GameFAQs, though we never ended up using it....

Comment

OK, zelda month it is then.

Comment

I recently picked up Splinter Cell 3, so how about a Splinter Cell games month. Either of the 4 games.

They are easy and cheap enough to buy and the 3rd is on XBL.

Comment

i say final fantasy adventure and final fantasy legends i, ii and iii AKA seiken densetsu and saga i, ii and iii.

Comment

What shall we play next?

Comment

Rollover!

Comment

Yeah, not really long enough for zeldas. I'm still dipping into 4 swords, but NinjaTown kept distracting me.

Comment

Next month please?

Zelda and Fzero went down well.

How about something essential on the spectrum or C64 via emulator?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            How about something essential on the spectrum or C64 via emulator?
                            I sense Trials HD have given you that idea

Comment

Gotcha Force on the GC.
                              Best GameCube game EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                                I sense Trials HD have given you that idea
                                Kickstart II

I've never tried gotcha force. Is it an RPG?

Comment

Working...
                                X