No announcement yet.

Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's an action game with toy-like robots of all shapes and sizes that you control directly fighting in various locations modelled on things like parks, bedrooms, etc.
    There is a story to it as well about the Gotcha Borgs coming to Earth, blah blah blah.

One of the big things is that there is a big collecting element as the player tries to get borgs they like the look of. Some of them are even massive space cruisers.

I originally picked up the game on the cheap from Gameplay back in 2001/2002 after hearing about Custom Robo. I'll be honest and say that this is MUCH more fun than CR is (as much as I love CR).

Comment

Sounds good. Is it easily purchased now? And anyone else up for playing this?

Comment

I've only just uploaded it so be a little patient.

Charles, I linked to the item on play-asia in one of my previous posts.

Comment

wow kryss this looks awesome right up my street, robots fighting and collecting think im gonna go order it from play asia any other gems your keeping to yourself kryss please share.

Comment

GF is great. It used to be 14'800yen secondhand in Akihabara - more expensive than copies of Ikagura (on the GC). But now you can get it new for about 4000. $25 for the US version = great deal.

Comment

5-15 days on that PA link though.

http://www.gamequestdirect.com/013388200108.html In stock here. I've used them before.

Comment

Let's give it a go then.

Following month, perhaps we should try an old 360 game. Suggestions for that please. e.g. Kameo or something.

Comment

Hitman Blood Money! Charles, Just look in the headlines, Hitman 5 thread to see the excitement again.

Comment

after gotcha force i think we should play an XBOX game, and Ding and co should come out of retirement, could play campaign or the awesome terrorist hunt. RainbowSix 3 FTW

Comment

Kung Fu Chaos on the Xbox was an underrated gem imo as well.

Comment

The GBA Castlevanias (The metroid-like ones)

Aria of sorrow is amazing

If you insist on it being an xbox 360 game then how about Earth Defence Force 2017?

Comment

How about KOTOR? It just hit steam for seven quid and is quite topical with their upcoming MMO

Comment

I've been away so haven't organised October yet. Any more suggestions.

Is Kotor BC on the 360? Good suggestion.
                            Sniper Elite?

Comment

Waverace Bluestorm or 1080 Avalanche

Comment

We've recently had a Nintendo racer (Fzero) so I was hoping for something else (even though I'm a Massive 1080 fan and was watching some Avalanche TT vids last nigh). On the flipside, the Fzero discussion was very lively, so will come back to these for sure.
                                Last edited by charlesr; 09-10-2009, 10:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X