No announcement yet.

Retro Core Revival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may not cover that actually, if I do the Fighters I won't be touching anything by SNK, Capcom, Konami and probably Data East either. It's all obscure stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      I just want you to do the fighters because I was forced to suffer through Fighters Destiny, and I want to subject as many others to it as possible.

Ha ha ha, ditto terrible game!

I vote fighters to.

Comment

Error posting.

Please delete.
        Last edited by Yakumo; 25-07-2015, 16:26.

Comment

[MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION], you realise that you've posted your latest BoTP episode in the Retro Core Revival thread, right?

Comment

Oops. Maybe I should edit and repost in the corret thread.

Comment

Recently I got set up a Supergun to play arcade boards. To start me off I bought the 540 in 1 Pandora's Box 3. Many people on the net have polarising opinions about this one. Some say it's amazing while others say it's a waste of cash. I'll lay it down straight. Check out the video.

Comment

Nice vid, like the (new?) opening title. Can definitely see the price and convenience advantage of the box. Can't really see the argument of it being pointless except if they're opposed to pirating ancient ROMs, but then no MAME player really has all those PCBs or carts.

Comment

It's a pretty cheap and easy way to play arcade games on your TV for sure. I'm tempted to get one to muck about with.

Comment

Yeah, anything that bypasses a computer and its heater and a fan and an OS or even a modded console and opening emulators etx and just gets right down to it connecting directly is always far more ideal.

Less always more IMO, this thing is like Occam's razor of playing CPS and AES games on a TV.

Shame it didn't come out sooner. Also a shame no native RGB output.
                    Last edited by usman; 13-10-2015, 06:52.

Comment

The purists will hate the Pandora's Box 3 but for those who want a quick and cheap arcade set up its ideal. I have a bigger box coming soon with over 2000 games. It's basically a custom PC with JAMMA interface. Video coming once it's set up.

Comment

Street Fighter Zero 3 is a CPS-2 game, not 3. Same with MVsSF. Only Street Fighter III and War-Zard are CPS-3.
                        Last edited by J0e Musashi; 13-10-2015, 13:09.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Awesome T-Shirt Mark

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                            Only Street Fighter III and War-Zard are CPS-3.
                            The JoJo games say hello!

Comment

yep an all new Retro Core. Thing is, it's actually now out of date because I'm updating the Game King this week with more power! A follow up video will be made.

Comment

This is not really a Retro Core show but just a little video I put together showing the 108 in 1 mini arcade cabinet.

Comment

Working...
                                X