Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eBay Listing Removed: Copyright Violation (Megadrive Adaptor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rant #3

DS - Nintendogs Chihuahua & Friends - Box ONLY

Okay, am I right in saying I made it crystal clear this the Box only?
    I thought it would be an idea to put empty DS Cases with the Inlays & Manuals on eBay as there are a lot of people out there with cart only copies of games.
    I myself, do like to have everything boxed and complete if possible, so im always grateful for people offering boxes and manuals for sale.

Anyways, it sold for £1.49 the other day. Out of the 5 or 6 I had, there is one left and everyone has been very pleased with their purchases.
    This guy however.... UGH!!!!

The Feedback i recieved the other day

(Neutral) "I'm angry. I was really tired, who sells a box for a game?" Buyer:
    rossment (10) 16-Jul-08 16:39

Seriously? You HAVE to be kidding...
    If you look at the auction, plastered everywhere is BOX ONLY, 'There is no game included', Box ONLY! NO GAME ARGHHHH!!!!

This isnt what bugged me too much though, its the guys stupidity...
    Did he honestly and realistically think he was getting Nintendogs for just £1.49
    Now due to his stupidity, i go down 0.1%. May not sound too bad, but it all adds up eventually and looks bad!

jeez...

Comment

I would contact ebay and get that neg removed. It clearly is not your fault if the twat didn't read the listing.

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
        I would contact ebay and get that neg removed. It clearly is not your fault if the twat didn't read the listing.
        Im glad you think so too Craig!!!
        Ugh, I did try however eBay claim it cant be removed as it does breach any of the feedback removal policies (apparently...)

Comment

Thats crap. Surely it's plainly obvious that the guy didn't read the listing, therefore has nowt to complain about. Ebay makes my blood boil

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
            Im glad you think so too Craig!!!
            Ugh, I did try however eBay claim it cant be removed as it does breach any of the feedback removal policies (apparently...)

yeah that's what they said to me when i sold a jap psp game(can,t remember what it was) it was clearly listed about 4 times in the auction that it was a jap game,but this numbnut won it and couldn't understand why it wasn't in english,even offered to to buy it back but he refused,then left crap feedback.

Comment

Best not to take the feedback system too seriously or have the desire to retain 100%. The fact that it is optional and from the wording of the statement for the new feedback % calculation reflects the actual importance it is to eBay, which has declined a bit. Previously, you have to have feedback in the low 80% before eBay did anything. Now with the new system, I think it is even lower, because you could sell only a few items in 12 months, get unlucky with 1 or 2 items and end up with a very low %.

Comment

Working...
              X