Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Retro) What have you been playing this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
    I found it the polar opposite of Sega Rally, especially the first. Handling and speed is so smooth and graceful in Rally.
    I was a big fan of Sega Rally - both in the arcade and on the Sega Saturn - but I also loved RS2. The handling was(I need to play it again to see what I think now) a joy. Some stages really gave me a feeling of Sega Rally(well maybe more like Sega Rally 2) and I had a great time.

Comment

Playing the PC version of Hexen, really good fantasy FPS, should have played it through long before now.

Comment

Just started playing threads of fate on the playstation, only about an hour into the game. Graphics are great for a psx game although the combat seems a bit simple, the game actually reminds me a bit of crystal chronicles.

Most of my gaming time though is being taken up by Mass Effect and Metroid Prime (trilogy version). Also last night started a new game for MGS3 Snake Eater to get ready for MGS 5

Comment

I'm trying to catch up with MGS before 5 comes out. Did MGS2 a couple of months ago (crap from start to finish), and I just beat MGS3 (very good, story is pretty stupid as always, but saved by a decent ending). Now I'm on Portable Ops and after that will be Peacewalker. Luckily I grabbed Ground Zeroes for free on PS+ last month, so that's some money saved.

Comment

MGS2 isn't at all crap from start to finish. It's just crap at the finish.

Comment

Those Rose/Raiden conversations were gripping at the beginning for sure.

Comment

I love MGS2!

If you thought the cutscenes in that were long just wait for MGS4.

Comment

I won't be playing mgs4.

Comment

Road Rash 3do.

Still absolutely brilliant to play, the best version ever made in my opinion. And played on an NTSC machine in the later stages it is still monstrously fast. Superb.

Comment

Cool man, is it ever, EA were really at their best on 3DO.

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      Road Rash 3do.

Still absolutely brilliant to play, the best version ever made in my opinion. And played on an NTSC machine in the later stages it is still monstrously fast. Superb.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        Road Rash 3do.

I've got the PS1 version and it remains a game I love to this day. Ignored for not featuring high tech 3D on release but we all know it's pure playability.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                          I won't be playing mgs4.
                          Your loss.

Why play 2 anyway, it is set after TPP?

Comment

I couldn't decide whether to get MGS3 on 3DS or Vita. In the end I bought MGS HD collection on Vita, so I had to play MGS2. I knew it was absolute dross already though so I wasn't disappointed.

Comment

Played some more Super Metroid Z Factor, which is still decent. Also finally got online with PSO Blue Burst again. Schthack has been down a while so I've moved over to Ultima. First impressions are good.

Comment

Tomb raider. It's alright.

Comment

Working...
                                X