Ultimate top ten gba games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julio III View Post
    Hmm, not sure about having Dotstream on a big widescreen telly though! I really enjoyed having it on the tiny tiny screen of the GameBoy Micro. Indeed, the whole bitGenerations series seemed crafted for the Micro.
    While I agree with most of what you say, I'm not too sure about the fact they have been crafted for the Micro : yesterday evening, my gf and I - we're slowly discovering the bit generations games - were discussing what we thought is a big flaw in the design of at least a few of them. While they are mostly fun and interesting games, they do not always factor in the limitations of the hardware and more specifically games like coloris end up using colors that are hardly distinguishable on the gba micro's screen!

Comment

Another vote for Mario vs Donkey Kong - My favourite game on the GBA along with Advance Wars and Mario & Luigi SS. Fantastic puzzle platformer that had me absolutely hooked all the way to the finish.

Couldn't get into FF tactics at all so chuck that one off the list to make room

Comment

mario vs donkey kong
        Mario Kart - Super Circuit
        Warioware Twisted
        Jet Grind Radio
        Ecks vs Sever

and was rather partial to GTA

Comment

Some of my faves:

Mario Vs DK, Denki Blocks, Kuru Kuru Kuruin 1 & 2, Metroid Fusion, Warioware Twisted!, Minish Cap, Ecks VS Sever 2: Ballistic, F-Zero:MV, Advance Wars 1 & 2.

Comment

I know it's not the best thread to post it in but what's peoples opinions of these GBA games?

Dynasty warriors
            baulders gate
            final fantasy tactics advance

they were all £9.99 boxed complete in GS. passed them up for now as I'm spending too much and i wasnt sure if they were any good.

I'm planning on getting a pic of my gameboy stuff soon but I keep saying to myself "I'll do it when it's all arrived" but of course I keep buying stuff so this is picture is forever being delayed so i've decided I'll take the pic when the gameboy micro arrives

Comment

Working...
            X