X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he still sleeping with Tuxedo Hirst?

Comment

Originally posted by Hohum View Post
      I used that forum a bit aswell. Did ask Lee why he closed it but never got an answer. Incidentally, I don't think vanpeebles visits/posts here anymore since a little dramatic thread of his got nuked.
      This is true. It was a first play thread that he started about Dawn of War II, basically getting riled about the fact he had a legit copy but steam wouldn't allow access until the next day. It was a warning to others not to get hopes up and a bit of a rant against steam. A couple of people whinged about it, but he argued that it was a technical discussion of the game's medium. The thread got deleted and he got pissed off.

Comment

Shame that. Good guy vp ... and a legend on NHL09.

Comment

I reckon we still need a PGR4 night with the old VGI crew...

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
            It's trying to remember all the screen names thats messing me up. Had a few heated arguments on there too, which all got resolved in the end. I think? I remember all of the ones that have had mentions or posted so far, a few more in here i remember too:- van peebles, fastware, big edd, katsujinken, JOe, hartley hare, team andromeda, PhilyH, CMcK, importaku, prinse charles, duddyroar, owen, commander marklar................
            He's not the same fastware. Just so you know!

Comment

Originally posted by Valken View Post
              He's not the same fastware. Just so you know!

So are you "that" fastware? You're in the right country if i remember..........

Comment

Alright there TA!
                I'm good mate , . Nice to hear from you , and nice to see you've got the NEC collection back . I did tell you , the moment you sold it, is the very day you'll want to play it .
                BTW, Mega Drive was all the better console , how's that for the VGI forum bit of spice, and the old SEGA magic .

HAPPY DAYS!

I reckon we still need a PGR4 night with the old VGI crew
                Yep , it needs to be done

Comment

Pffft! i'll never tire of telling you the engine kicks the MD's lardy fat arse.

Comment

Animace used to make me laugh ... with tales of his dog that used to 'scoot' across the carpet

Comment

So are you "that" fastware? You're in the right country if i remember..........

Yeah, the very same! I've calmed down a lot though

Comment

Thats probably because we're all old(er) gits now. I do remember we often didn't see eye to eye though!

Originally posted by Valken View Post
                        Yeah, the very same! I've calmed down a lot though

Comment

Someone say VGI Crew

Comment

Perverted Monk here!

I liked the way everyone used to go on the forum and end up slagging Lee off even though it was his forum.

I didn't have a PC back then so i used to post with the trusty DC.
                            Happy days.
                            Last edited by Mad Gear; 17-06-2009, 16:55.

Comment

Ah, another name i remember! I used to post via the DC back in the day too..............

Comment

yeah.............fook me what happened to the vgi forum anyway i went away then its fooked Fasty is now valken and good old van,s done a runner...come back van...you sarcastic northern fooker...we love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X