No announcement yet.

The coolest consoles you never owned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to have either version of the pioneer laseractive clda100 or nec pde-ld1,with the sega and nec pacs ,and sega's version of the wonder mega,mainly for that lid action and the sparkly lights,oooooh !

Comment

Nearly forgot one other,a super grafx ,one i nearly won from a C+VG compo contest.All you had to say was why you deserve to win it! I thought i'd try and pull on their heart strings,so my answer was,"because i've never had a games machine,ever" lol

This also reminds me of the official xbox mag (xbox 1) compo,one of the challenges was on the mag's cover demo,for Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions, just set the fastest time to destroy the enemy car.

I won it by the mags deadline (someone did beat my time,but after the comp had ended),with me recording the evidence onto a vhs tape,a tape me and my mate johnny new was full of xxx filth (from my motorised dish an all that free euro ahem action) ,so when i got my prize,some crappy joypad ,mad catz i think,i was surprised to see they had sent me my filth back aswell ,and it was some 3 hours well past my yakuza recording !
      Last edited by dosucol; 05-12-2009, 17:25.

Comment

Originally posted by mr-monday View Post
        Well I already have a couple of Megajets, Supergrafx and a Sega Wondermega, so mine would be:

Divers Dreamcast
        Hitachi HiSaturn Navi
        Sharp X68000
        Famicom Titler
        Sega Teradrive
        Got a divers mate,pictures are on in the "bought anything retro,show your pics "But you've reminded me about the megajet,there was two version wasn't there,standards airline one and one endorsed by a car maker or something .

Comment

Working...
        X