X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
    Mr Lottery winner strikes again
    innit.

And he never had to sell anything to finance it this time!

Comment

Jesus, i didn't realise i had to run my puchases and sales past an NTSC approval system. I don't get this many comments from the bloody girlfriend!

Comment

The Wiz has been out for quite a while hasn't it? last I read it was a bit under powered CPU wise and the screen wasn't great - but like I say that was probably six months back.

EDIT:
        C_S posted some impressions at the end of this thread

Dare I ask what is happening on the Pandora front? had almost forgotten about it until now.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
          The Wiz has been out for quite a while hasn't it? last I read it was a bit under powered CPU wise and the screen wasn't great - but like I say that was probably six months back.

EDIT:
          C_S posted some impressions at the end of this thread

Dare I ask what is happening on the Pandora front? had almost forgotten about it until now.
          The power of the CPU depends on what you want to play on it... for 16-bit consoles it is fine but I'm not holding my breath for decent PSX/N64 emulators.

Never seen that thread before as I never normally venture beyond the Retro thread, but I'm sure that C_S isn't so disappointed now that some emulators have eliminated the screen tearing problem, and even for those which haven't there is now a script to reduce the effect. As for the screen not being great... that's just plain wrong... the screen is inf*ckingcredible!

Comment

How does it compare to a PSP?

Comment

Tis what I wanna know too please

Comment

I cannae comment as ne'er have I used such a device as a PSP, for emulation or otherwise.

Comment

Wow, looks like the Wiz has really come on leaps and bounds since I last dusted mine off.

Pandora has started shipping this week, in case you were wondering.

Comment

I wish I had ordered a Pandora, but I couldn't justify it at the time, and I vene more broke at the moment, so probably wise that I didn't.

Comment

Yeah, the Pandora is a bit pricey. But then it's going to blow everything else away, so it should be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                        I cannae comment as ne'er have I used such a device as a PSP, for emulation or otherwise.
                        I would highly recomend it.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                          The power of the CPU depends on what you want to play on it... for 16-bit consoles it is fine but I'm not holding my breath for decent PSX/N64 emulators.

Never seen that thread before as I never normally venture beyond the Retro thread, but I'm sure that C_S isn't so disappointed now that some emulators have eliminated the screen tearing problem, and even for those which haven't there is now a script to reduce the effect. As for the screen not being great... that's just plain wrong... the screen is inf*ckingcredible!
                          I have indeed been very very happy that the screen tear was proven to be software and fixed. To take the best ever OLED screen and have a massive rip in the middle was tragic!
                          Last edited by capcom_suicide; 11-12-2009, 13:16.

Comment

Mine has arrived seemingly. Just sat at the airport waiting to fly home, looking forward to getting up there and trying it out.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
                              Mine has arrived seemingly. Just sat at the airport waiting to fly home, looking forward to getting up there and trying it out.
                              Check your email before you do

Comment

woah!!!.... how cool is that!.. what a game to tempt us all in with too!!..

Dear Santa....

oh and for turbo start on mariokart press and hold the accelerator just at the end of the 2nd beep..

Comment

Working...
                                X