Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nintastic View Post
    Make it 4 times buddy ,

I tell you what is rare , a mint boxed pal Resident Evil 2 for the n64 , every blimming one I can find has been battered to death with a baseball bat !!! I WILL find one .........
    I know EXACTLY what you mean. I managed to fluke a find in Gamestation for ?20. It was a real hallelujah moment.

Comment

Originally posted by teenagewasteland View Post
      Would you put Fatal Fury Special above Batman & Robin on the Mega CD in rarity Cauterize or just below? Same for Samurai Shodown? I'm no mega cd expert and have always thought of them as much of a muchness at the top of the tree of PAL rareness.
      Best person to ask about mega-cd is the nice person who runs this website.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
        Best person to ask about mega-cd is the nice person who runs this website.

http://www.sega-mega-cd-library.co.uk/
        Hmmm I dont know if Chris is still running this site anymore though.

Comment

PAL Mega CD prices are crazy for some of the rarer stuff, at least the majority of them are fairly decent titles though, I'm trying for a complete JPN set atm, prices aren't too bad generally but 3 of the rarest are a CD cleaner and Fareinheit, Surgical Strike, saw them for around ?125 recently, I wouldn't mind but their complete dog****.

Trying for a complete JPN 32X set as well, managed to source almost them all this week but Romance of the Three Kingdoms 4 and WWF Raw are a real pain to find, can't see them being cheap either when they do eventually turn up.

Why is it that the majority of games I struggle to find always seem to be complete crap

Comment

The Pal Mega CD price for Fatal Fury Special is mental when you can get the original for £15 or the PC Engine ACD version for pretty much free....sealed.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
              The Pal Mega CD price for Fatal Fury Special is mental when you can get the original for £15 or the PC Engine ACD version for pretty much free....sealed.
              Yeah it's mad, I got a mint JPN MCD copy a few months back for £15.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharfetchd View Post
                Why is it that the majority of games I struggle to find always seem to be complete crap
                Because this is why they're rare lol. Games get released, they're turds, no-one buys them except for some a handful of people and voila, you have a rare game.

Comment

Because this is why they're rare lol. Games get released, they're turds, no-one buys them except for some a handful of people and voila, you have a rare game.
                  Heh, so true

Comment

The question is, where are the warehouses storing all these unsold games though? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by Cauterize View Post
                      The question is, where are the warehouses storing all these unsold games though? Or is that just wishful thinking?
                      I know I put that crate of Kizunas down somewhere.

I do think the same thing as well but I warehouses can't store things forever. Presumably they just get recycled or something.

Comment

I know I put that crate of Kizunas down somewhere.

I do think the same thing as well but I warehouses can't store things forever. Presumably they just get recycled or something.
                        It's a thought. Up until about a year ago, lawnmower man on PAL mega cd was considered uber rare. Then a box of em showed up from nowhere and hey presto, its probably the easiest game to find sealed.

Anyone know where these emerged from?

Comment

That's true. Lawnmower man at least has a good reason to be rare since it's completely unplayable lol.

Back on topic, complete/decent nick copies of the Dragonball SNES games PAL

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                            There's always Kula World
                            There's a copy of that in my stockroom at work.

And a Vandal Hearts 2.

Really that rare?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              There's a copy of that in my stockroom at work.

And a Vandal Hearts 2.

Really that rare?
                              Neither Vandal Hearts 1/2 or Kula World are that rare... They're just in demand and uncommon.

Comment

I must be quite rare as women are always demanding me (pointless post but )

Comment

Working...
                                X