No announcement yet.

DreamingOn (Updated 18/01) - BlueStinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bruce Willis game was Apocalypse. Can't recall much more about it though.

Comment

Does anyone know if fur fighters received a Japanese release? I absolutely loved that game when it came out, i'd forgotten all about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
        Does anyone know if fur fighters received a Japanese release? I absolutely loved that game when it came out, i'd forgotten all about it.
        No just EU and US, but yeah great game, especially the multiplayer.

Comment

That's a shame. I've got one of those region dodge discs up in Scotland and i'm going home in a week, so i'll maybe pick up a pal copy.

Comment

Up in Scotland you say, anywhere near inverness?

Comment

No mate, i'm originally from Fife. Still own a house there, but i've been living away from Scotland for 11 years.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                Fur Fighters does have a widescreen mode, it is a good game, really good actualy, but its another one of those Dreamcast titles that I find really hard to play these days due obvious reasons relating to how the controls work.
                I saw that the new Bond game is being developed by Bizarre Creations, it was clear from the later levels of Fur Fighters, that they really wanted to make a Bond type game. So I'm now quite hyped for 007: Bloodstone lol.

Comment

YouTubed!

The DreamingOn Youtube Channel launches today. Here you will be able to find all the videos used by DreamingOn - of which there will be many - in a one stop shop for all things Dreamcast. To celebrate the launch I've captured and posted all the movies from DreamOn Volume 1 for your reviewing pleasure.

Last edited by Welrain; 23-10-2010, 12:46.

Comment

The music in Sonic adventure is so awesome!

Comment

For further information about this game - box art, box blurb, video footage and the O.D.M Review. http://www.scotgamer.net/dreamcast/?page_id=807

The finger of fate has decided that Blue Stinger is next up. I recall hating this game and not getting very far before binning it but I cannot remember the reasons why. First impressions are interesting - the introduction (10 mins or so) has me intrigued and Eliots awful hair and cheesy dialogue can't put me off.

Then I'm off on a resident evil-lite adventure or at least thats how it seems at the moment. After about 30 minutes of play I've talked to the other two main characters, done some stereotypical block pushing and key card puzzling and fought (with surprising gore) with some Dead Space style mutant-wannabes. I've also experienced some "it's so bad, it's good" dialogue from the sexual predator in training Eliot "G" Ballade and probably the most hideous music ever in the supermarket...which repeats...and repeats. Argggh!
                      Last edited by Welrain; 27-10-2010, 21:42.

Comment

Back in the early days of the Dreamcast Blue Stinger was the only gamer I never went near, can't remember why. Going off the vids though it looks pretty decent fun

Comment

Just pulled my Dreamcast out of mothballs to see if it had yellowed, and found my two VMUs in the box. Then I remembered that I have a pack of CR2032 batteries I'd been saving, so I resurrected them on the spot. Check it out - one of them still has the Chao editor on it! And a bunch of save files from 2002. Is there any way you can still download all those VMU games? I remember once I stumbled across a site (on the Dreamcast browser) that had a whole bunch of them.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                            Just pulled my Dreamcast out of mothballs to see if it had yellowed, and found my two VMUs in the box. Then I remembered that I have a pack of CR2032 batteries I'd been saving, so I resurrected them on the spot. Check it out - one of them still has the Chao editor on it! And a bunch of save files from 2002. Is there any way you can still download all those VMU games? I remember once I stumbled across a site (on the Dreamcast browser) that had a whole bunch of them.
                            There is a homebrew self-booting disc somewhere on the internet with a huge collection of VMU games (both official and unofficial) which you can write back to the VMU.

Comment

It just runs on the Dreamcast?

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                                It just runs on the Dreamcast?
                                I should hope so

Try these links:

Dream Explorer

VMU Backup CD

Other Tools

Comment

Working...