Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Speedy. Yes, I sent this image to my brother via Facebook and it rotated, but to a friend via e-mail it was fine..

Comment

Thanks to Nico87 for the PSX games.

Comment

Nice snag on the warsong, great game.

Comment

I remember playing DQ7 for about 150 hours and then giving up. great game though. some hilarious writing

Comment

Yeah, I'm ready for a long haul with that game. I'm playing them in order though so I have a ways to go before I get round to it.

I was pretty excited to find Warsong Baseley, the Langrisser games always looked really cool to me.

Comment

I remember buying DQ7 and taking it back the next day! Talk about archaic!

Love the other items mind. Always liked that MGS cover.

Comment

Finally have a complete copy of wonder kitchen, just by accident i stumbled across the auction. Finding a copy of the game with manual and box is relatively easy, finding it also in mint condition and with the winners congratulations letter from Ajinomoto most certainly not.

I can now offload my not as mint copy when this one arrives

Comment

Hyper Sports/Olympic set for famicom

Comment

Last edited by dvdx2; 31-07-2015, 08:20.

Comment

dvdx2 you can embed your image by posting the picture link as

[im*g]http://s24.postimg.org/b1t2hx8f9/image.jpg[/im*g]

but without the asterisks

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                        dvdx2 you can embed your image by posting the picture link as

[im*g]http://s24.postimg.org/b1t2hx8f9/image.jpg[/im*g]

but without the asterisks
                        thanks mate - did it but it looks the same?

Comment

All I could see before the edit was a link, now the image is embedded for everyone to enjoy

Comment

A few more games for the NES. Kabuki Quantum Fighter is a bit tatty but it was cheap and I loved it as a kid (attacking enemies with your hair? Wtf lol).

Thanks to ShadowDancer for the FFIII cart.

Comment

Some famicom bits that arrived and two Saturn classics for when my Saturn gets here
                              (Urban champion was bought for my 4 year old nephew....honest)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X