Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Mario is so short, does that technically qualify as a dakimakura?

Comment

Its the bowser glitch, where you collide as you clear the castle!

Comment

Finally it's here, i was dreading it getting destroyed in the post but it arrived safely, i now have the most mint copy of wonder kitchen i have ever seen and with all it's winner documentation the only thing that would make this 100% is if they saved the shipping box Ajinomoto sent them out in. I can now sell off my very good condition copy, just wish i have a super famicom box protector to put it in.

Comment

Is that a point and click adventure, taku? I googled images rather than watch a video and seem some lovely stills and some beautiful bright colours used, but noticed a 'hand' on an image. I know you're good with Japanese, where as I'm pretty limited...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
            Is that a point and click adventure, taku? I googled images rather than watch a video and seem some lovely stills and some beautiful bright colours used, but noticed a 'hand' on an image. I know you're good with Japanese, where as I'm pretty limited...
            It's a very basic game, not even enough to call a proper point & click adventure lol. You start in the kitchen where clicking on various stuff shows lots of tiny animations depending on what you click on. You have to find the recipes that are hidden about if you then click on the right area you will be taken to a new area where you will have to find the ingredients to use to make the recipe. All of which involve using Ajinomoto mayonnaise, it was pretty much the very first cooking game there ever was on consoles i love it, it's blatant advertising & that's what i really love. The tricky bit is following the recipes in Japanese once you get to the cooking part, i have plans for this game as a feature i plan on doing

There's a full playthrough if you are curious of what its about.
            Last edited by importaku; 06-08-2015, 21:59.

Comment

I'll watch that pretty soon, and thank you for info...Glad you're pleased with it

Comment

Few things through the post today.

Shikigami No Shiro II and F-Zero GX for the game cube.
                Rare collection for the Xbox One. Yeah, I know it's a modern system but the game is all old stuff

Comment

Ah, only the game for SnS2, and not the outer box with kitty figure?
                  Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

No kitty figure as that was a limited edition. I had Shikigami No Shiro II on the Dreamcast at some point but had to sell it. The 3rd game on the Wii is ****e plus the music was in mono!

Comment

was the Japanese rare replay as cheap as the UK one? strikes me like Xbox one games will probably be expensive

Comment

Spectrum Vega is here!

Second production run ships on Friday!

It's a tiny wee thing.

Ok it's not the greatest picture but the image via composite on my JVC broadcast monitor is lovely and sharp.

I need to get a micro SD card and add some more old favourites. Notable omissions include Chuckie Egg, Cybernoid, Stormlord, Chronos and Ad Astra.
                        Last edited by CMcK; 09-08-2015, 10:20.

Comment

How are you supposed to play text adventures?

Comment

USB keyboard, probably. lol

Comment

sorry, double post

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                                was the Japanese rare replay as cheap as the UK one? strikes me like Xbox one games will probably be expensive
                                No, it was under 3000 yen. Also, I can't tell from the western images on line but the Japanese version uses gold foil for the Replay logo. Best of all the games are all in English!! Playing through Bad Fur Day now as I've never played that before. Loving it however the camera pisses me off because it's angle points down too much. I'd like to see ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X