No announcement yet.

How big is your collection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice collections, when i put everything into a database over the winter and took pictures, i found i had over 2200 games, :S

I am worried what will become of them, i know i will have to sell the lots oneday as you cant take it with you. well maybe ask to be burried with a gameboy original and tetris just incase
    Last edited by yesteryeargames; 23-04-2013, 15:36.

Comment

If you have a database (meaning you cannot remember what you own) I think you have too many games.

Comment

Sold massive amounts too. Once the Dreamcast and all the best games went the rest was easy. Trying to play the rest of the 360 exclusives I'm interested in then that can go.Enjoy gaming a lot more without having to maintain a collection.

Comment

I have around 20/30 n64, GameCube and ps2 games and consoles in the loft. Only up there as I can't be bothered to sort them out and sell them.
          Also have around 15 xbox 360 games, mainly guitar hero and rock band series.
          I don't collect them, I just play then sell them on. Good luck to anyone who collects them, I just hope you actually play and enjoy them.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Why would they? Xbox are loud and rubbish. Not to mention emulation is awful.

X-box is the hidden gem in gaming.

Comment

I have to agree, emulation of my two favourite systems on xbox is gash.

Comment

Emulation on Xbox is poor I think. The controller is also crap. I have a fully loaded machine that I need to get shot of.

Comment

I find the Xbox emulation on the 8/16 bit consoles great. What don't you like about it exactly? I'll have to agree that Mame on the Xbox is a bit dodgy, there's wwaayy too much lagg on the control, but I use my Groovymame+CRT_Emudrivers cab setup for arcade stuff. That's the one thing I'd never let go

Comment

I find it great on 8/16 bit console,I agree the controller is pants but it always has been..I use a snes controller for these games and it works a treat(no lag)

Maybe am getting older or maybe not as fussy as some.

Comment

I use a Wii U as a ROM box personally. It's rather good, Nd looks decent via HDMI at 1080p.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

i clearly have far too much stuff, 1580 games and 80 consoles. good job i have a converted loft to shove it all in so its not overtaking the whole house. I tend to have a couple of retro consoles out in the living room alongside the modern stuff and rotate them every so often. currently have the famicom and dreamcast out at the mo which i shall be playing on later

Comment

9 games for my 360.
                          3 games for my Wii.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            If you have a database (meaning you cannot remember what you own) I think you have too many games.
                            But designing databases is fun.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                              Emulation on Xbox is poor I think. The controller is also crap. I have a fully loaded machine that I need to get shot of.
                              It's pretty much spot on for the old 8 and 16 bit consoles and the S Pad is brilliant for Snes games . Also the CP II emu is rather nice as is the Neo Geo CD and Mega CD emu on the XBox too. The only issue with the XBox is playing 6 button Mega Drive games with it's pad.

Comment

I don't agree at all. Many SNES games are choppy, certainly the mode 7 ones and at least on my unit, the resolution is off. I have yet to fun a native option like on the Wii. It may be there in later updates though. Lots of tearing on emulators too.

Comment

Working...
                                X