No announcement yet.

(Retro) What have you been playing this week? Vol.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If buy it from the Sony store, then yes.

Comment

I had no idea about that feature! Seems only some games are compatible.

Comment

Tested out my newly aquired Sony BVM 20F1E yesterday and got hooked on KoF99 shortly after.

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
          If buy it from the Sony store, then yes.
          First time I have ever heard of this. Wonder if there is a list of compatible games somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
            The only similar game I can think of is Capcom's 'Cannon Spike(aka GunSpike), where you choose a character and run around blasting everything. It's different in quite a few ways, but offers the same sort of arcade action.
            Yes yes yes of course! That's my weekend plans sorted, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
              First time I have ever heard of this. Wonder if there is a list of compatible games somewhere.
              Same here. Is this a CFW-enabled thing?

Comment

Originally posted by DaytimeDreamer View Post
                Tested out my newly aquired Sony BVM 20F1E yesterday and got hooked on KoF99 shortly after.

That looks really cool. Makes me think about getting hold of one.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                  Same here. Is this a CFW-enabled thing?
                  Is for me. Rebug/Cobra.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                    You can play PSP games on PS3?
                    I'm on custom firmware so not sure if that is why. I use Rebug/Cobra and webMan.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                      That looks really cool. Makes me think about getting hold of one.
                      Pic doesn't do the monitor justice. It's absolutely stunning. I'll try making a video This is the Neo Geo AES from Jim Milles and it has a low serial (around 35000). Don't know if the RGB is supposed to be the best compared to other Neo Geo home consoles but it does looks amazing.GF always complains about "that bulky thing" though

Comment

I'm curious about playing PSP games on PS3. What custom firmware do you need? How do you install it? What does it compromise in 'official' functionality? I assume you load psp isos onto the machine? Do you play using the controller? Are all titles compatible? How do they look - full screen or stretch? Thanks!

Comment

It isn't worth the hassle.

Comment

Pic doesn't do the monitor justice. It's absolutely stunning. I'll try making a video
                            I bet the image quality is really good. But it's also a nice looking monitor.

This is the Neo Geo AES from Jim Milles and it has a low serial (around 35000). Don't know if the RGB is supposed to be the best compared to other Neo Geo home consoles but it does looks amazing.
                            I have a low serial number AES I bought from Colin - and the image quality is mint. Sharp, chunky pixels.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              It isn't worth the hassle.
                              Disagree.

Comment

Come on chaps, elaborate. I hooked up my psp go to the 42" plasma via th component cable, but the picture quality (snes emu) was poor enough not to bother again. Plus the lead was too short really.

Comment

Working...
                                X